Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Screenshot_20221203-094547_Twitter.jpg
When is this?

In all seriousness tho, I'm pretty sure **some** champs were given stock yesterday at their stores

I doubt it's true. They wouldn't leave pairs in the front for everyone to see. Someone must've took pics on release day and started posting them now.

Yeah my boy told me about this supposed restock from champs said he give me more details I'm hoping he don't *** and slide me a pair for retail

I know this is an thread where lurkers come out of the woodwork. And I dont care if anyone thinks Im snitching on myself or you when no proof was given. You wanna think just cause I said to the representative, I want to order my size and its the last one left and I can't order but others are, as some sort of snitching, you dont know snitching. She never asked me, she doesn't get the emails I get, so thats that. I already said before if somebody like getback wanted, I could hook up somebody for retail in the top star program, but that doesn't mean this thing has to be exploited with someone buying 10-12 pairs whatever.

And if you think it's snitching well it cuts both ways. Don't post, say nothing, cook in silence, and I wouldn't ask how I can get a pair in this TS. I tried your methods, icognito, gmail whatever and nothing worked. The nerve of some people to call me out and say ish when I can't legitimately order in a program I am part of since they offered me . :lol: Ok thats how it is.

I can't stop laughing at this sentence :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know everybody is mad at Air Money and me for calling ebay, but think about it, did you all really think hundreds and maybe thousands of pairs selling out in a couple hours for a special TOPSTAR program 3 days before they were even supposed to be able to be bought wasn't a sign to ebay already. Come on

:tongue: Jail because my mom sent shoes to my work that I paid for? Still funny that grown adults got big mad and called about this.

"TOPSTAR program 3 days before they were even supposed to be able to be bought wasn't a sign to ebay already. Come on"

If you thought this it just makes what you did look even dumber imo but last night was fun.

Last edited:
I know everybody is mad at Air Money and me for calling ebay, but think about it, did you all really think hundreds and maybe thousands of pairs selling out in a couple hours for a special TOPSTAR program 3 days before they were even supposed to be able to be bought wasn't a sign to ebay already. Come on

hundreds and thousands? what?

it says 169 sold

:tongue: Jail because my mom sent shoes to my work that I paid for? Still funny that grown adults got big mad and called about this.

"TOPSTAR program 3 days before they were even supposed to be able to be bought wasn't a sign to ebay already. Come on"

If you thought this it just makes what you did look even dumber imo but last night was fun.
Obviously I wasn't aware of this at the time, or I wouldn't have called.

Back
Top Bottom