Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

80A66F97-91BB-4F68-A2D3-3C9A871F62B2.jpeg

damn I missed out on this ebay deal

Aint you tired of quoting me? and replying? with your snitch avy :lol:. I didn't take anything personally, just trolling back. The running joke is your clowns ebays accounts getting banned and orders canceled :lol:. I love it. Get it how you live.
image.jpg

Merry Christmas Mr. Grinch, you want what I have but can’t get it…….
1670218971524.png
😂😂😂😂😂.

Jokes on you sad lil man.

Checked my financial apps as I always do Monday mornings, was confused as hell about why I owed so much on one card since I knew I didn't spend that much this weekend. Ebay charge is still showing :blush: wonder when they'll drop the guillotine on these orders. Unless... :nerd:

As a TS member it’s usually 11 am EST. Logged in this AM, and still don’t have access to the drop. I’ve noticed that not every TS member has access to EVERY drop. I think they do a couple per season and give u access to one or the other. I’ve also been a member since 2021, and for some context, although only 300ish feedback (100% tho), I’ve been on eBay since like 1999 buying kicks, I think that’s what got me in. Anyway, good luck to all, hope everyone hits on TS that can , and hopefully they honor yaw pairs from da glitch. Good vibes only.

As a TS member it’s usually 11 am EST. Logged in this AM, and still don’t have access to the drop. I’ve noticed that not every TS member has access to EVERY drop. I think they do a couple per season and give u access to one or the other. I’ve also been a member since 2021, and for some context, although only 300ish feedback (100% tho), I’ve been on eBay since like 1999 buying kicks, I think that’s what got me in. Anyway, good luck to all, hope everyone hits on TS that can , and hopefully they honor yaw pairs from da glitch. Good vibes only.
To everyone except Air money……..we hope you never get a pair for your actions. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We trippin over L&Fs with the TS drop, sounds like they may not even be the best pair dropping…..let us find out lol

Back
Top Bottom