Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

i think the whole "worn shoes have character" line is pretty accurate when to it comes to seeing someone with them on foot. inside my own head, a little bit more respect is generated when I see someone out in the wild wearing a dope shoe that actually looks like they wear them and respectfully puts them through their paces. not that my respect means or is worth anything lol

i think the whole "worn shoes have character" line is pretty accurate when to it comes to seeing someone with them on foot. inside my own head, a little bit more respect is generated when I see someone out in the wild wearing a dope shoe that actually looks like they wear them and respectfully puts them through their paces. not that my respect means or is worth anything lol

I feel the same, not to mention the shoes look more comfortable worn. Stiff uncreased shoes look uncomfortable to me.

But like you said, not that our opinion matters much.

I feel the same, not to mention the shoes look more comfortable worn. Stiff uncreased shoes look uncomfortable to me.

But like you said, not that our opinion matters much.
I was hiking in Maui a couple of weeks ago, and I saw a dude wearing TS frag lows on a muddy trail. I definitely do not baby my shoes, but there is such a thing as too far :lol:

for me, once a shoe gets pretty worn from daily wears, I turn them into beaters that don't mind going a little off the dirt trail. I did that with a few of my off whites and my TS frag lows are heading towards that direction. But off the start, no way I un-DS a pair and the first time I wear it is to go hiking or a mud festival lol. I get my good daily wears in until they look beat before I put them thru the "don't care where I'm at" torture

I was hiking in Maui a couple of weeks ago, and I saw a dude wearing TS frag lows on a muddy trail. I definitely do not baby my shoes, but there is such a thing as too far :lol:

it should be illegal how fast ts frag lows turn themselves into beaters lmao. idk what is is about that shoe but man does it speed past that "it has charachter" phase. Still love and wear my pair though

it should be illegal how fast ts frag lows turn themselves into beaters lmao. idk what is is about that shoe but man does it speed past that "it has charachter" phase. Still love and wear my pair though
Yikes

I actually only have worn my pair once I think. Prob a mistake 🤣 I’m kinda in downsize mode, maybe I should chop em

for me, once a shoe gets pretty worn from daily wears, I turn them into beaters that don't mind going a little off the dirt trail. I did that with a few of my off whites and my TS frag lows are heading towards that direction. But off the start, no way I un-DS a pair and the first time I wear it is to go hiking or a mud festival lol. I get my good daily wears in until they look beat before I put them thru the "don't care where I'm at" torture
I remember someone back in the day on NT saying they saw some guy wearing the ten OW prestos hiking in mud. Just get some ACGs fellas!

In all seriousness, I don't mind a little mud on a shoe, as long as it's all leather and you can wipe it down / magic erase the midsoles.

personally i dont go through extraordinary measures to preserve my shoes. I'll waterproof them to make sure nothing egregious sets in if i get them dirty but ill wipe them off if needed before putting them back in the box. that said, the most intensive thing i might do in my casual shoes is a non cardio workout at the gym. other thant that I have shoes that i beat

personally i dont go through extraordinary measures to preserve my shoes. I'll waterproof them to make sure nothing egregious sets in if i get them dirty but ill wipe them off if needed before putting them back in the box. that said, the most intensive thing i might do in my casual shoes is a non cardio workout at the gym. other thant that I have shoes that i beat
Pretty much what I do. Relace, spray them with a water/stain repellent, wear. If they get dirty, I wipe them down, put the stuffing back in the toes and put them back in the box.

Which water/stain repellent product you guys recommend? I read a warning awhile ago on here that Jason Markk's repellent can turn white-colored material shoes yellow.

Which water/stain repellent product you guys recommend? I read a warning awhile ago on here that Jason Markk's repellent can turn white-colored material shoes yellow.

Champs/FTL house brand used to be the best on the market, but they discontinued it for some reason. I've tried out a few different brands, but the one I've found to work the best so far is from Richard's Sporting Goods. It's SofSole brand, and comes in a white bottle with a clear blue cap. Only bad thing about it is you have to use two coats of spray to get your shoes completely sealed.

I don't use any kind of shoes protector or repellent on my shoes but I'd be more apprehensive to do it on these than other shoes

the red leather feels soft to the touch...almost like a nubuck material

but those of you that dabble in that let us know how it works out for you

The only pair I have a crease protector in, is the Defiant pair. Just because that material creases more/faster, and you barely feel it's there. I think it makes sense in patent leather pairs, but all my other 1s look better with natural creases.

Back
Top Bottom