Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

You sending good faith trades? Or doing what everybody does on TradeBlock; try to unload old junk you don’t want for new heat?
Personally I send wish list offers 9 out of 10 times and 10/10 the value is equivalent to what I’m requesting. I’m probably near 200 offers sent and only 2 trades. I don’t know how people have 50+ trades when everyone acting like they’re sitting on Fort Knox.

Even if they do restock the floor won’t dip much. These are too in demand.
won't dip at all...it would need to be like a yeezy zebra restock to dip
Nah forget all that mane you taller dun a mf. Hell even your girl make me all insecure as hell. Wew. I know your kid gone dunk on me soon :smh:
dunk-fail.gif

I've sent a couple dozen offers on Trade Block for these and not a single bite.
yep, I tried hitting tradeblock to no avail

I was offering things of the same value...even to someone who had my 9.5 and all of their wishlist is size 11 and they're not interested in something of equivalent value that they supposedly want in exchange for something they can't wear

hit a couple of people up looking if they were interested in mocha 1 (which they had on their wishlist) in size 9 for 9.5 l&f and they were only looking to do a straight trade when the mochas were valued about $100 more than l&f

seems like people trying to get a deal or some are probably not willing to trade these unless the value is higher due to these having greater potential to increase in value

not gonna lie, I would do the same in their position

not usually a fan of the aged looks but I think they kind of killed it on the concept...with the sandy bros receipt, box, newspaper

I would prefer the leather to not have treatament...just the soles like the reimagined III's

last time there was a shoe where they really killed it on the concept was the banned 1's that released at outlets in 2011...I was calling ever outlet within a few hours driving distance on my days off to see if they had them

bit the bullet and bought them off ebay for $250...might be the first time I paid resale for a shoe

Last edited:
What pairs are you trying to trade with. I was thinking to try with some game Royals, as I don't think these are worth shadows or Royals, given I have the 15 Chicagos already.

There’s a hidden desirability/hype tax that factors into every offer sent on trade block. A hot shoe going for $265 market value is worth more than a shoe that came out 4 years ago that’s worth $265 simply because it’s new and it’s not made anymore. I’ve sent plenty of 3 for 1 trade offers so with cash on top that come out to $100-$300 over market value that have been declined with the quickness

U gotta buy these

You’re wasting time on Tradeblock

Anyone who has em knows they’re only going ⬆️⬆️ and won’t do a market value trade

So just pay the market value
Say again? This is just one size.
If we were all robots your comment would be valid but since we’re not you need your circuits checked.
147D6981-D978-45FF-955D-907958F5C293.jpeg

Say again? This is just one size.
If we were all robots your comment would be valid but since we’re not you need your circuits checked.
147D6981-D978-45FF-955D-907958F5C293.jpeg
You just made my point for me smh.

58 trades?

Of a shoe that has around half a million made

And you don’t know if those trades are significantly in favor for the person trading away Chi’s. Or if it involved another super hyped sneaker. Pretty safe to say almost all if not all of those trades met that criteria.

Nobody is trading a $500 value Chicago for a $200 panda dunk, a $250 FR 3, and $75. Maybe add $300 lol

You just made my point for me smh.

58 trades?

Of a shoe that has around half a million made

And you don’t know if those trades are significantly in favor for the person trading away Chi’s. Or if it involved another super hyped sneaker. Pretty safe to say almost all if not all of those trades met that criteria.

Nobody is trading a $500 value Chicago for a $200 panda dunk, a $250 FR 3, and $75. Maybe add $300 lol
Yeah I made your point by posting how many trades have been made for one size on one app. SMH
Do you live in a shoe box?

U gotta buy these

You’re wasting time on Tradeblock

Anyone who has em knows they’re only going ⬆️⬆️ and won’t do a market value trade

So just pay the market value
Speaking of Tradeblock. This fool want to do a size swap with me..one that I didn’t ask for and he saying I need to add $150 😂😂

Every shoe I have listed is a 10-11. Why would I need a 9.5

276D6E26-D297-4A85-A346-4B11DC9895CB.jpeg

This is all hilarious :rofl:
I also think there’s a segment of this hobby or whatever you want to call it that is simply delusional about values and the desirability Mendoza Line. Perfect example are these mall resale stores. Walked into one out of pure boredom the other week. I know those places seem to be mostly money-laundering fronts or whatever, but I still turned right around and walked out laughing when the first pair of shoes I picked up randomly was some women’s panda dunks. Priced at nearly double the actual market value right now.
You see it on display at more reputable resale shops, too. Especially consignment shops. My local one, so many shoes have the prices set two, three, even four times what’s actually realistic. Because stupid people are clueless about what their shoes are truly worth.

Damn these offers are hilarious. Size swap you don't need, UNC 4s for TS Fragments...

I've realized Trade Block is like when you brought your binder full of sports cards to school (those of us born in the 80s know what I'm talking about). You show off all your nice cards and you front like you're gonna make a trade with someone in your class but at the end of the schoolday, you still got the same cards cause you were only offering Cecil Fielder and Robin Ventura for their Ken Griffey or someone offered you Andre Rison and Cortez Kennedy for your Steve Young.

The funny thing about SoleLinks is all the people thanking him for posting so much as if they’re too stupid to realize he gets that affiliate money :lol:
That and all the SNKR TWTR accounts have made copping manually as bad as going against bots. 400-500k people getting constant notifications about drops and raffles.

Speaking of Tradeblock. This fool want to do a size swap with me..one that I didn’t ask for and he saying I need to add $150 😂😂

Every shoe I have listed is a 10-11. Why would I need a 9.5

276D6E26-D297-4A85-A346-4B11DC9895CB.jpeg
Tradeblock is so dumb idk why I even have it

The funny thing about SoleLinks is all the people thanking him for posting so much as if they’re too stupid to realize he gets that affiliate money :lol:

Most don't care as long they're getting what they want at the end of the day. In their minds it's the cost of doing business.

This release was hectic, this thread has brought a lot of laughs! Retail pair in pic but bit the bullet and cop’d a second pair this week.

Attachments

• F278BF8F-F3A1-43D7-89E0-9A3AFDBAF670.jpeg
    F278BF8F-F3A1-43D7-89E0-9A3AFDBAF670.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 1,224
Back
Top Bottom