Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Man don’t tell me this RIGHT after I bought them on stock x..:smh:

I’m gona have to go through my pair with a microscope when it comes in.
Just look up some YouTube videos on how to legit check and check r/reps. There's Legit App too. You can authenticate for a few bucks. Not sure how trustworthy their service is but for a few bucks, could bring some peace of mind.

Man don’t tell me this RIGHT after I bought them on stock x..:smh:

I’m gona have to go through my pair with a microscope when it comes in.
What if you find something that doesn't look right?

Does StockX accept returns on shoes that passed their own internal authentication review?

I was at the mall last night and went into shoepalace. They had a kids pair of lost and founds sitting on deck for sale. My kids size too! I asked if they had any other pairs and the employee went back to check as if they did??

I asked if this was a returned pair or something and they said now. Maybe the restock theory is back?

Apologies if already asked and answered...which I'm sure it has been.

But have folks discovered an effective way to clean mud and/or various stains off the red leather without causing too much messy bleeding?

Is it just kind of gently wipe off with something wet and hope for the best?

Apologies if already asked and answered...which I'm sure it has been.

But have folks discovered an effective way to clean mud and/or various stains off the red leather without causing too much messy bleeding?

Is it just kind of gently wipe off with something wet and hope for the best?

I’d use a dry microfiber cloth to get as much off as possible.

What if you find something that doesn't look right?

Does StockX accept returns on shoes that passed their own internal authentication review?
They claim they'll work with you if they incorrectly "verify" a pair you buy. What that exactly means, I don't know.

Several years ago I bought some SNS Ultraboosts from them and they looked very worn and not brand new. They pointed to their policy which said the shoes they accept for resale can be "tried on" and may not be 100% DS/unworn. OK fine, that's understandable but the shoes I got weren't some $100 shoes anyone can walk into Famous Footwear and try on.

I asked them to take the shoes back, they declined so I filed a chargeback. They never responded so I got my money back and kept the shoes. Sold the used pair and copped another pair that was actually brand new. They banned me for a few years but I signed up again using a different email and mailing address.

GOAT accepts returns (except on used pairs). They deduct shipping and charge you shipping (to send the shoes to them) and they issue a credit. It's better than nothing I suppose.

Y'all see that article yesterday about a reseller who bought 38 pairs of reps on StockX? Mostly 1 High OGs.

StockX definitely let pairs get through on purpose. No matter what those rep turds say, it’s a difference. My legit pair on top I got from FNL and the “latest batch” on bottom. Notice even the angle of the ankle strap material is. No rep has been able to get this right.

CAFF0F36-9703-4969-8403-2322198238B5.jpeg

They claim they'll work with you if they incorrectly "verify" a pair you buy. What that exactly means, I don't know.

Several years ago I bought some SNS Ultraboosts from them and they looked very worn and not brand new. They pointed to their policy which said the shoes they accept for resale can be "tried on" and may not be 100% DS/unworn. OK fine, that's understandable but the shoes I got weren't some $100 shoes anyone can walk into Famous Footwear and try on.

I asked them to take the shoes back, they declined so I filed a chargeback. They never responded so I got my money back and kept the shoes. Sold the used pair and copped another pair that was actually brand new. They banned me for a few years but I signed up again using a different email and mailing address.

GOAT accepts returns (except on used pairs). They deduct shipping and charge you shipping (to send the shoes to them) and they issue a credit. It's better than nothing I suppose.
I am going through the process right now with stockx and my royal 1s I got from them. I have had a shoe not pass for absolutely nothing. They were the baron 1 mids from 08. It has baseball like stitching. If anyone knows about the way its stitch it will have small creases near the stitching. Nothing crazy. Stitching on one shoe caused a small crease and they didn't pass. It is absolutely DS. Idk how they passed the warped shoes they sent me. I have sold over 100 pairs of shoes on stock x and bought a few. Looks like it's the ebay route for me from now on. I'm supposed to hear something from them within 48 hours.

I wanted a ds pair as a back up. I have been wearing my pair a lot more. Idk what to do with this defective pair. Try to iron them straight, sell them, trade them, or wear them and try and find a new ds pair and keep my nds pair on ice.

StockX definitely let pairs get through on purpose. No matter what those rep turds say, it’s a difference. My legit pair on top I got from FNL and the “latest batch” on bottom. Notice even the angle of the ankle strap material is. No rep has been able to get this right.

CAFF0F36-9703-4969-8403-2322198238B5.jpeg
Is it the lighting or does the color of the fake pair look significantly brighter than the real pair?

These look off or is it just me?

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
Doesn’t the top of the ankle with the cracked black leather supposed to curve down, like the bottom of a circle?

That being said….probably not the best idea to have your shoes legit checked by Davey Magoo.

if you paid resell and nobody can tell you if it's fake definitively, then just assume they're real and don't lose sleep over it. it's not worth the stress.
Personally I don't mind having a fake pair, if the quality is on point.

But I mind very much having a fake pair that cost $500.

Back
Top Bottom