Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

couldnt pay with my card... hit apple pay and got an error.. checked my balance everything good tried again still error... tried again sold out... :smh:

It’s always the same people hitting too. Like coming in here posting got ‘em then you don’t ever see them again. Lol.

Couldnt enter on app or desktop and neither cc or paypal. Dope shoe but imho releases like this make them corny and refuse to ever pay resell for them.

Ggs to those who hit
Same thing happened. Moment i sensed some bs, I got off the McDonalds wifi quick n refreshed the data network. Went through.

I was in there the second it went live but it wouldn’t let me check out with my credit card. Switched to Apple Pay, was able to hit submit and got “payment failed”. Then I got some weird error code. I don’t have the time, energy or patience for this anymore.

Just like the first release, logs me out as the drop happens (was logged in just minutes before) and it's impossible to log back in. That's twice this trash app does that and won't count even as an L. I get this which is just as bad if not worse than an L

Screenshot_2023-04-20-10-57-57-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

:smh:

Android. It does this dumb **** every release now. I even made sure I was signed in before the notification and sure enough it makes me sign in again.

I'm in the same boat. It even does regularly for me even on random days with no popular release.

This was the first time I couldn't log back in though

Android. It does this dumb **** every release now. I even made sure I was signed in before the notification and sure enough it makes me sign in again.

EVERY big drop. if i want some sweatpants, easy. if I'm entering for shoes it's log in, enter, log in, cvc number

logged in early to avoid any issues
but the App still asked for my password and still will not let me log in
what a f**ng joke

wasn't expecting anything tbh but greyed out payment from the jump on cc, apple pay kept failing and desktop failed as well

great job nike

Back
Top Bottom