Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Payment error notification but they are in my order history with a confirmation number and charge to my card. Never got a pending notification or 'Got Em' screen.

My wife hit for me. This will be my first and only pair.

EB775730-D763-49E3-B597-ED1E46D730F4.jpeg

My Google pay was giving me errors and I never had those errors when purchasing through Nike. It was BOT infested and mostly no one got a chance.

copped for my wife :pimp: , goofed not trying for a GS 5.5 first. Hit on the mens 5.5 but kept getting payment errors trying to checkout on a GS pair.

I know this gon hurt alot of folks who had em carted and got hit with that payment error over and over

Godspeed

I mean are we surprised?

Getting hyped kicks is just a lottery now.

I never take my phone in the gym because it throws off my rhythm but did it today and like a clown couldn't even get to the pending portion.

Sucks but I can live without them and I damn sure ain't paying resale.

got my submission right away on my phone for a quick L. my gf couldn’t even get payment to submit lol. it was like a raffle to even get in a raffle i guess.

I mean Nike does this then we act shocked. There is a way to have a good customer experience even if you miss out. Nike simply doesn't care. This is a choice and they know we aren't going to hold them accountable in any way. Been like this for more than 20 years.

I got a charge from my card, cant get my account to load to verify and I dont have an email....Would be my first pair and a rare W

Back
Top Bottom