Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

You_Doodle_2023-04-20T17_57_40Z.jpeg

4th pair 🤐
Had payment errors, clicked cancel, then ended up in line. Didn’t get the Got Em screen, but it showed Purchased. I thought it was from the last time I copped through SNKRS, but went to my Order History screen and saw this. Hope everyone copped!

I'm walking in the wood area so connection is trash got the notification couple minutes ago. At least I was able to get the Thunder with same bad connection.

Well I was able to get to pending, but received the "Didn't get it" message. Oh well, I'm just going to wait for an 85 cut version of these.

Never had a chance, payment info magically disappeared only to return then was hit with errors and then sold out. It was not meant to be.

Guess I'll just get rid of my ds patent breds and use it as a down payment for resell at this point. I gotta do something to ease the pain lol

Just like the first release, logs me out as the drop happens (was logged in just minutes before) and it's impossible to log back in. That's twice this trash app does that and won't count even as an L. I get this which is just as bad if not worse than an L

Screenshot_2023-04-20-10-57-57-80_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

:smh:
Same here. Logged me out and server error logging back in for 10 minutes straight

At this point many years into this the only thing left for this app to do to me is come through my phone and literally punch me in the face. Twice.

FU(K NIKE..... They full of just trolls and useless customer service TickTok video makin young know it all's.. Tired of their corny *** videos and culture talks.. they don't know how to dress and they just full of themselves.

You_Doodle_2023-04-20T17_57_40Z.jpeg

4th pair 🤐
Had payment errors, clicked cancel, then ended up in line. Didn’t get the Got Em screen, but it showed Purchased. I thought it was from the last time I copped through SNKRS, but went to my Order History screen and saw this. Hope everyone copped!
Did they not do they thing where they leave the purchase button greyed out for those who previously purchased? Like they do after EA on release day?

Back
Top Bottom