Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

How many people was staring at something like this?

EC8D2CF3-6866-4A70-947F-47D5D2277588.jpeg
I was staring at that even while trying to buy a 3Y, which was still available lol

That definitely wasn't all the pairs tho. "They" saying that was only about 30k pairs of the 224k.

Apparently Nike was having trouble with their BOT protection. They knew they was wasting everybody's morning so they just threw out a few thousand to pairs to keep the wolves at bay.

I guess that's why there wasn't that new "Verifying accounts to keep out BOTS" screen there today like yesterday

That said (if true), who knows when they release the rest will be dropped. They can't get right with this shoe

0D16D194-BE2C-4DC6-9AC4-2577D940CA5E.jpeg

After all the slander and bothering my girl , she hit . My birthday next month as well , so I’m hype

Happy that worked out for you, I’m scarred from doing this in November…

She actually ended up hitting too…but she put my CVV number in wrong so instead I got a friendly alert telling me my payment couldn’t be authenticated & to try again……………..

After the argument we started in that moment, I gave up asking again. But I’m happy you had success with asking her lol

Did they not do they thing where they leave the purchase button greyed out for those who previously purchased? Like they do after EA on release day?
Nope. I copped on SNKRS from the release day and was able to buy again. My screen went straight from Pending/In Line to the greyed out Purchase button with no Got Em. I thought I didnt hit when I saw it greyed out, but that wasn’t the case. Looks like they let anyone cop regardless of if you copped before or not

Happy that worked out for you, I’m scarred from doing this in November…

She actually ended up hitting too…but she put my CVV number in wrong so instead I got a friendly alert telling me my payment couldn’t be authenticated & to try again……………..

After the argument we started in that moment, I gave up asking again. But I’m happy you had success with asking her lol
Lmao hence me saying slander , my girl used to get annoyed when I would ask her , she wfh so she could nap whenever she wants . Most times I’ll remind her and she’d sleep through a release . , I explained to her besides the gym & video games that’s the only thing I actually give a damn about hobby wise . She understood and tried a different approach for me today Lmao.

I take all the slander back , those other releases don’t even matter anymore .

Did they not do they thing where they leave the purchase button greyed out for those who previously purchased? Like they do after EA on release day?

I hit EA, struck out on normal release, was able to buy again today. On other shoes I've purchased before it has greyed it out for me.

That definitely wasn't all the pairs tho. "They" saying that was only about 30k pairs of the 224k.

Apparently Nike was having trouble with their BOT protection. They knew they was wasting everybody's morning so they just threw out a few thousand to pairs to keep the wolves at bay.

I guess that's why there wasn't that new "Verifying accounts to keep out BOTS" screen there today like yesterday

That said (if true), who knows when they release the rest will be dropped. They can't get right with this shoe
for what it’s worth i did have the verifying accounts to keep bots out message displayed on my end today.

Nope. I copped on SNKRS from the release day and was able to buy again. My screen went straight from Pending/In Line to the greyed out Purchase button with no Got Em. I thought I didnt hit when I saw it greyed out, but that wasn’t the case. Looks like they let anyone cop regardless of if you copped before or not
Dang good for yall then, id be pretty salty if I didn't hit this time :lol:

Do yall think ill be good with a half size up on these? A friend of mine hit and is willing to give me it for a pretty decent price but the only problem is that its .5 up from my TTS. I did hear these ran a little small for some reason, so maybe ill be good?

Back
Top Bottom