Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

smh.gif

i love these shoes i personally think the reason they didnt get as much hype was because all of the crappy ones that got released his year (and every otheryear for that matter)

Originally Posted by AJ27526

its not a big deal because:
a) they are NOT all the way sold out
b) this is how jordan releases used to be and should be
What do you mean by " this is how jordan releases used to be and should be?" I had a few pairs of Jordans growing up but did not becomea true collector and know whats up until about a year and a half ago when I first started college.

Originally Posted by bdub253

What's next, Carmine 1's??? Oh no, I shouldn't have planted that seed. I can see it now...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

I'm already in line for those. Copped 10x.

laugh.gif

As far as the subject matter, I only read about this colorway only a month or two ago and was pretty set on getting them. Ordered my pair from NDC when I sawEastbay didn't have my size any longer. I'm not a big fan of I's, but the Hare Jordan is my favorite of all-time so this was as close to ano-brainer as it was going to get. And for the person who said I's aren't comfy, those OL/NL I's are extremely comfortable.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

its not a big deal because:
a) they are NOT all the way sold out
b) this is how jordan releases used to be and should be
What do you mean by " this is how jordan releases used to be and should be?" I had a few pairs of Jordans growing up but did not become a true collector and know whats up until about a year and a half ago when I first started college.

yeah let me explain a little more...A few years ago, you probably know that retro releases were not as frequent as they are now, and the demand for them washigher. So what you had was fair availability, but not over-saturation like we see today. Pretty much, if you wanted a release bad enough you could find itwithout much hastle, but product wasn't going to collect dust on shelves either.

all i can say is, this is over hyped~
ppl who bought them with tht high price, they r hype beast~ nothing special~

i dont feel impressed by seeing somebody on these~ lol
they r cool design~ nice shoes, i like the idea~ but not worth me to buy em~ i just dont feel like wearing those, but compare to all the other Is they come outwith these days(such as polka dots), man these r way better~ lol at least the inspiration is better

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

all i can say is, this is over hyped~
ppl who bought them with tht high price, they r hype beast~ nothing special~

i dont feel impressed by seeing somebody on these~ lol
they r cool design~ nice shoes, i like the idea~ but not worth me to buy em~ i just dont feel like wearing those, but compare to all the other Is they come out with these days(such as polka dots), man these r way better~ lol at least the inspiration is
i have these shoes and i think they are well executed and i dont wear them so others can approve of them. Don't hate on other who purchasedthem by callins 'us' hype beast. Live your life and dont live of what others wear.

i thought i was gonna get two pairs because i really liked them in the pics but once i received my first pair i called up my friend at finishline and told himto take my other pair of hold. i dont hate them but theyre just not what i expected

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

What's next, Carmine 1's??? Oh no, I shouldn't have planted that seed. I can see it now...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

As far as the subject matter, I only read about this colorway only a month or two ago and was pretty set on getting them. Ordered my pair from NDC when I saw Eastbay didn't have my size any longer. I'm not a big fan of I's, but the Hare Jordan is my favorite of all-time so this was as close to a no-brainer as it was going to get. And for the person who said I's aren't comfy, those OL/NL I's are extremely comfortable.
I pretty much have carmine dunks.... theyre red with white and I switched em to white laces, makes me think of the carmines every time i slip themon

Copped 4 pair took 2 back now I got a DS sz 9.5 up for sell maybe the red matching hare shirt if the offer is right

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg

aw2sgh.jpg

roll.gif

actually kind of
pimp.gif
those dont look right
i think there will be bordearox 1s and maybe even raptors
maybe a pattern is starting
remember the olympic 1s?
wouldnt mind seeing more og colorways on other kicks
hare vis
pimp.gif

aqua viis
eek.gif

grap vis
devil.gif

fire red vis
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

i saw these yesterday at footloccer

and some random other stores

they look better in the scans

I bought mine not to resell, by the way they are allll over the web for wayy cheaper...i got em for easter church cuz i got em for 90 with the discount.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg

aw2sgh.jpg

roll.gif

actually kind of
pimp.gif
Those are actually kinda hot, but they're ones so idk if i can get one more pairs...already got three pairs

but I am just obsessed with Jordans and think about stuff like this all day long and look at auctions and nike talk all day. With such little talk on here about them Im just wondering what people have to say.
Check your life kid, there's far better things to do than obsess over garbage mid cut AJ1s.

Back
Top Bottom