Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

you can tell the IQ of the people that like these by the fact that they are cheaper on websites and still in most stores.

when i seen them for $120 on eastbay i was like hell no. They were decent for a time of the season shoe but for $120 retail no way. Even the BMP was prettymuch $100 each shoe what makes this pair of ones so special to deserve that price tag at least make them a high before i pay that much for a pair of 1s retail.

IM JUST SAYIN

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

finishline.com has a full size run right now.
yeah i just seen that, I copped mine on their website on sat nite and just got em today actually

its not rare, and stop hyping i tup, dont worry if ppl r buying them or not buy what u like,....stop being a hypebeast

I bought em..they my summmer shoes
smile.gif
wish i had hare 7s though.

Haha these are hideous, cool concept as always but SOLD OUT and $170+
eyes.gif
HYPEBEAST SHOE
eyes.gif
I would of maybe payed $89 or so, butdidnt like them enough to buy......
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

eyes.gif
HYPEBEAST SHOE
eyes.gif
I would of maybe payed $89 or so, but didnt like them enough to buy......
ohwell.gif
i agree with you to a point, these are def hypebeast-esque. as i mentioned before didnt think they would sell out and def didnt think they wouldrun damn near 180 bucks. i mean wont front, i did cop them tho cuz i personally like them. i think they are a clean, good looking pair of 1's.

damn niketalk isnt anything but hatters, if itsnt and og or something before 01 its automatically poo, im tired of hearing all "the quality is crap"stuff if u dont like it dont buy them simple as that

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

eyes.gif
HYPEBEAST SHOE
eyes.gif
I would of maybe payed $89 or so, but didnt like them enough to buy......
ohwell.gif
i agree with you to a point, these are def hypebeast-esque. as i mentioned before didnt think they would sell out and def didnt think they would run damn near 180 bucks. i mean wont front, i did cop them tho cuz i personally like them. i think they are a clean, good looking pair of 1's.

i got them for 89.... but why both of yoall hating? why do you care if others paid 170+ for them?

I didn't see them sell out when I was out at Jersey Garden mall that saturday but I know for sure back in New York they were because my friends weretexting me to get them.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

damn niketalk isnt anything but hatters, if itsnt and og or something before 01 its automatically poo, im tired of hearing all "the quality is crap" stuff if u dont like it dont buy them simple as that

FUNNY THING IS THOSE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE STILL COPPING THEN POSTING IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME...

glad all who wanted them got them. two things ruined the shoe for me: 1. the black tag(jump bunny) covering most of the colorful tongue. they should'vejust stitched in the air jordan like they did with the hare 7...so they tongue could be seen, instead of covering it with a big black tag. 2. i don't knowwhy they felt the need to put the word "hare" on the back of the shoe. words and symbols don't need to clutter up the shoe.

oh well, jordan brand saved me money.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

damn niketalk isnt anything but hatters, if itsnt and og or something before 01 its automatically poo, im tired of hearing all "the quality is crap" stuff if u dont like it dont buy them simple as that

FUNNY THING IS THOSE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ARE STILL COPPING THEN POSTING IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME...
Yes sir, I thought I was the only one.

Back
Top Bottom