Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

And here's the toe
IMG_5129.jpg
box on my pair

Just got my pair from goat. Glad to have these but I am a bit underwhelmed. Same jordan brand qc.

Attachments

• 20230227_154945.jpg
    20230227_154945.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 312
Yes I know not a big deal. There are other problem areas but for some reason I have been having trouble posting and adding pictures on NT lately. It's a struggle to add pictures and type. I finally gave up and just added that one. Back panel has scuffs as well. And there is a thin scratch that goes all the way down till you see that mark. Not a good angle but it is what it is.

After catching up on the last few pages I have to agree with So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 L&f>85s.

Last edited:
Just got my pair from goat. Glad to have these but I am a bit underwhelmed. Same jordan brand qc.
I'm assuming you bought these DS so if you were gonna go the resell route for an unworn you should've just went to ebay instead lol. At least you'd have been able to carefully observe photos of the pair and even ask a seller for extra photos if needed.

I'm assuming you bought these DS so if you were gonna go the resell route for an unworn you should've just went to ebay instead lol. At least you'd have been able to carefully observe photos of the pair and even ask a seller for extra photos if needed.

Ya I never order from ebay. I wanted to for the cement 3 release but was a bit worried about all the low feedback from the sellers in my size. This was the first time I ordered from goat. Will definitely go that route in the future. Thanks

Site won't let me reply to you for some reason but that's fair. Honestly I've bought from sellers that had as low as 16 transactions on the platform and everything went fine. While not sneaker related I once bought a Yeezy Dove hoodie from a seller on Grailed that had no feedback and we chatted for a bit, he was very transparent and happy to provide proof of authenticity, etc and I got the hoodie just fine. If you're ever worried about an ebay isting just message the seller about the item. Most are pretty helpful and if they try to pull some scam crap Ebay will always side with the buyer if you've been wronged. I've been buying sneakers mainly off of Ebay since 2020 and haven't had any trouble.

I really appreciate the advice. I will go to ebay and do just that. I really never purchase resell but I sold about 10 shoes this last month so I just used those profits for these and the cement 3s.

I really appreciate the advice. I will go to ebay and do just that. I really never purchase resell but I sold about 10 shoes this last month so I just used those profits for these and the cement 3s.
No problem. I'll admit accounts with ZERO feedback are a bit sketch so I'd recommend reaching out to them especially but like I said, just ask first for extra photos and things of that nature from any seller regardless of feedback if you're worried. If the seller isn't a **** they should be more than willing to oblige and help you.

Concur with the eBay route. I’ve messaged sellers for more pics and all have been quick to respond and comply.
From my experience all of the sellers I dealt with want (or need) to make the sale.
Found some good prices for DS pairs, I’ll continue shopping with eBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom