Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Whew.. jd gave me “access denied” page on my wifi right after I saw EA. Switched to phone data, and had wait room for prob 40 mins. EA email popped up, then it finally let me in on browser. Clicked my size and reserve, but the ‘are you sure’ gave an error. Few secs later got the ‘Bagged’ email, went back to check.. and sure enough, points gone & reserved. MANN! Def been the toughest EA..

Just realized pick up is on the 30th…. Ima be out of town til the 3rd though. Ah well

Gave me an error but took the points. Checked my email and it said I bagged a size 9. Unfortunately I need a 10 smh.
E5E713A5-08C4-46C5-9E0F-B309045B4898.png

FNL sends me notifications for all types of nonsense, but nothing on this and I don’t see EA until I randomly check my email an hour later :stoneface:
I got no email ever for EA, for CG 11 I randomly was on the app and they had a full size run. For these I got a push notification.

They screwed me, I couldn’t get back in to confirm my size 10, was at it for almost 2 hours. If anyone can help me secure a size 10, I already have a guaranteed 7Y to oop.

Have no interest in these, but I was able to get a GS7 from FNL for trade bait. Still gonna try for a 10.5 so I can trade for AMMs or something else on my wish list.

All mens sizes must have been sold out at my location while I was splashing.

Raffle was available all day on 12/21. Most SNIPESUSA raffles are live for only 1 day

Tell me about it, I entered for every store within a 100 mile radius. My fingers still hurt from all the typing. Even with all my entries, I do not feel so great about hitting 1 mens pair from either SNIPES or the FLX apps

Me too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom