Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

You might have to exit out and re open. I had the same issue and when I opened the app again it showed I entered. Had to do the same for the head start.
I did that for mine and it works. I always wondered if it made a difference though. Like it shows that it went through but it actually didn’t despite being able to add headstarts. But I’m probably overthinking it and just got unlucky with those yeezy belugas

I did that for mine and it works. I always wondered if it made a difference though. Like it shows that it went through but it actually didn’t despite being able to add headstarts. But I’m probably overthinking it and just got unlucky with those yeezy belugas
No that’s a good point. How do we actually know?

Reimagined…..Alongside A Pair of 16 Breds
FA7F4412-BECF-4ABC-8E91-82378C390B0C.jpeg

I’m done I’m pissed I really want these but I’m having no luck. I got cool greys no problem and many other releases I just want 1 10.5 come thru Sneaker Gods!

Wife and I went today to hit the raffles. Every box filled to the brim. Some stores had none at all and none didn’t have men sizes.

I lucked out on the Infareds with late supply. Fingerscrossed!

I was some what optimistic I would get these but I know that this coming L will be quick and painless.
After striking out on the freaking CG XI’s and soon to be these 1s I’m about done with even trying anymore.

It hasn't updated on SNKRS app/Nike.com from Preparing Shipment/In Progress but the charge dropped on the GS pair of these I bought. I also received a tracking # via UPS for these as well(no email as well).

Should I be good? First time this ever happened but I also don't use SNKRS a ton.

It hasn't updated on SNKRS app/Nike.com from Preparing Shipment/In Progress but the charge dropped on the GS pair of these I bought. I also received a tracking # via UPS for these as well(no email as well).

Should I be good? First time this ever happened but I also don't use SNKRS a ton.

You should be good. After a period of time it drops off, but it will be back up there when they finally ship.

Do you guys think resell will be about 350 for these a week after they drop? Won’t be around for the release to try for retail except SNKRS app

Back
Top Bottom