Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

I’ve been curious about that as well, I have a theory that ship to me is specifically designed to insure one pair per account. If you hit there, you don’t hit anywhere else.
Thats what i was thinking as well. I just ask because i really dont wanna get charges for multiple pairs when i just want one, so im just going into it if i win it will just be for one of the flx apps.

Thats what i was thinking as well. I just ask because i really dont wanna get charges for multiple pairs when i just want one, so im just going into it if i win it will just be for one of the flx apps.
I thought the same, which is why I didn’t test the shipping option until the Yeezy Slides since they cost less than retros, other adidas/Yeezys & were somewhat limited. But they’re not letting us eat like that, if you were to hit multiple pairs, you could always just return them in store, flip & get your money back. Or oop someone.

If I'm able to land multiple, I might have to keep one lol.
20211228_143711.jpg

Best thing about these is going to be the no glitter.

Just finished entering all the "Free" raffles that are live

Has anyone won multiple ship to me pairs when entering the flx raffle using the same email account? I'm just curious.
I have. On the CG 11 release I got 3 pairs from 3 different spots using the ship to me raffle. Champs, FTL & Footaction with the same email.

I have. On the CG 11 release I got 3 pairs from 3 different spots using the ship to me raffle. Champs, FTL & Footaction with the same email.
You’re the first person I’ve seen confirm this Fam. But where they all mens sizes, or spread across mens, TD, PS & GS?

They were spread across, 1 GS & 2 PS. I missed out on men's through FLX so I hit on SNKRS for men.
Right, I should have specified my theory specifically applies to multiples in particular size runs. I haven’t seen anyone hit mens pairs across multiple apps using ship to me by itself, or alongside instore wins, with the same FLX email/membership. I really wonder if that’s possible, or if that’s how they throttle us winning multiple pairs now.

If you don’t hit on the 1pm announcement you can pretty much call it a day for Hibbett no matter how long that **** says pending
At that point you’re hoping someone doesn’t accept their win and that it will be reraffled correct? For the 4pm raffle. So like you said basically a waste of time after the 1pm winners are selected.

Back
Top Bottom