Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Hoping there’s a way to call and have them add it/check Bc I don’t trust them bird *** employees for ****. Heard the points should pop up pretty quickly after the purchase and nothings there yet. :smh:
Mine popped up immediately just left the store 20 minutes ago

Missed out on all 25 raffles I entered an no hits on the websites that dropped them. Glad I preordered for $290 shipped a few months ago, especially looking at where prices are now. The thirst is real.

took an unexpected win on these. i sized up to a 14 cause patent leather 13s usually cramps my toes. we’ll see if they fit. i don’t love the patent leather but that may change when i see them in person.

Attachments

• 27ABAF3D-26DD-4FA5-8D79-CB883060555E.jpeg
    27ABAF3D-26DD-4FA5-8D79-CB883060555E.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 57
So what are we doing y’all? Pay resale (StockX Goat), wait for a restock, or just forget about it and move on?
Depends how much you want em. Personally, I would wait for prices to dip in a couple weeks when the hype has waned. I bet there will be some second chance/restock situations also from footsites and snkrs given supply chain issues. Of course, your size will also play a big role in the price after dust settles. I am a 8.5 and these will likely settle at 350

Mine popped up immediately just left the store 20 minutes ago

Does it show up anywhere on the receipt too? I don’t have anything on the receipt or the app smh.. they def finessed my points… **** is ridiculous.

It’s ****ing nasty out here for kicks.. I gotta fight to even get my points scanned?? WtF.

Does it show up anywhere on the receipt too? I don’t have anything on the receipt or the app smh.. they def finessed my points… **** is ridiculous.

It’s ****ing nasty out here for kicks.. I gotta fight to even get my points scanned?? WtF.
Yeah your name should be on the receipt

Attachments

• 20211230_133956.jpg
    20211230_133956.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 272

or you could just chat with FNL and get it added :stoneface:

Wow you moss
Missed out on all 25 raffles I entered an no hits on the websites that dropped them. Glad I preordered for $290 shipped a few months ago, especially looking at where prices are now. The thirst is real.
ed out on 25 raffles and foot sites. Dude don’t ever go to Vegas……..

My points showed up shortly after purchase. You should be able to call customer service as long as you have your receipt to get it straight. GL.

welp, was able to get em for the wife and my daughter but struck out on all the mens sizes. wonder if there will be some additional raffles cuz none of my local footlocker, footaction, etc had instore raffles. ..Neither did Jimmyjazz. Guess we'll wait and see

My points showed up shortly after purchase. You should be able to call customer service as long as you have your receipt to get it straight. GL.

If this happens to anyone, do this. I just did and I’m getting the points added with no problems. Nasty thing to do to customers, especially when I asked her like 2 times to do it.

Last edited:
Does no one have jobs?
You act like PTO ain’t a thing. I’ve been off since the 17th and don’t go back until the 6th :lol:
Let people do what they got to. If it was the other way you be clowning the people stuck at work, while you or others copped.

Back
Top Bottom