Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

These are dropping big time.
B4D6BAEA-63BC-45D7-B62F-F182761FA080.png

Not bad at all.

Father in laws pair came in with no issues, same as my PS pair. Somehow my personal pair has been taking forever. Shipped from TX, went to Memphis and finally left memphis hub this morning. Hoping it'll go straight to HI and then get delivered either tomorrow or day after.

Mine finally got closer even those suppose to coMe yesterday. Got delayed mavye to snow then says today but hasnt said out for delivery only that it got to some place in MD. Im in DC

hype releases tend to always drop in value when more people get their hands on them and start undercutting, but eventually they'll go back up again. that said, I can't really imagine these aging that well.

I have like $260 GOAT credit. Trying to decide if i should wait or just buy them now. They are down to 385 on there.

OF COURSE the day after I purchase a pair, prices drop $20+. Happens every single time, without fail. So, y'all are welcome!

If they keep dipping I'm going to be tempted to double up on these beauties.

If your trying to still get these or double up, buy now or in a couple of weeks before prices shoot back up permanently>D it always does specially with this release

hype releases tend to always drop in value when more people get their hands on them and start undercutting, but eventually they'll go back up again. that said, I can't really imagine these aging that well.

Exactly. That’s why I’m not pressed to overpay. My focus is on playoff 12s and hunting the south beach 8s

Got my pair from snkrs today. Anybody know if this the same mold as the gold toes? These look a little sleeker when comparing side by side but it’s also half a size smaller.

Back
Top Bottom