Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Sound reasonable. Shipping is basically $14. I don't know his tax rate but that's close to $24-25 down here on Texas.

Sound reasonable. Shipping is basically $14. I don't know his tax rate but that's close to $24-25 down here on Texas.
I can only compare it to eBay. I had an accepted price of 290 with 20 dollars shipping, totaling my balance to 310. I paid 327 with tax.

I get that it's only a couple bucks but I'm already paying more than I should have to I want to save every dollar possible.

dontbelikethat dontbelikethat if it makes you feel better I paid 363 shipped the other day for my second pair. I prolly won't even touch those til end of the month.

I received my second pair from SNKRS, the smell of glue is strong, so much so that you could smell it thru the shipping box. First pair from SNKRS EA had no smell at all, thoughs.....

co worker ordered a pair last week on stockx was waiting and waiting for authentication. They hit him up today saying they fakeeeee. Ya be care out there
Your coworker is winning if anything now. Yeah the wait will suck but price has dropped a bit. He can save a couple bucks but ordering another pair.

I get that it's only a couple bucks but I'm already paying more than I should have to I want to save every dollar possible.
Totally agree. But like I said numerous of times, most sellers don't budge past $20, especially on a DS item. So I just take the $20 and run with it lol.

No complaints
20220106_065803.jpg
20220106_065822.jpg
20220106_065636.jpg

Last edited:
Your coworker is winning if anything now. Yeah the wait will suck but price has dropped a bit. He can save a couple bucks but ordering another pair.
Exactly what he said. He ordered for near 400 plus fees and stuff. Now they record low. Almost feel like doubling

How many more days should i wait to buy for resale price? Like do you guys think prices will go down anymore? Or should i bite now?

Personally, I’m willing to risk paying a little more if they do go back up, so I’m probably gonna wait until this weekend
I'm assuming prices will start rising this weekend because by either today or tomorrow most people probably already received their pairs.

I'm assuming will start rising this weekend because by either today or tomorrow most people probably already received their pairs.
Actually, come to think of it, I’m hoping the EU raffles will have an impact on resale. May even wait a bit longer, but my “trigger finger is itchy” lol

Back
Top Bottom