Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

man i paid too much first day. Whenever i hold out for a better price it jumps and when i try to buy early it drops, funny how that works 😂
That pretty much always happens to me. Way overpaid for lots of stuff in the past only to see that I could've saved a good chunk. And of course when I decide to wait for prices to come down, it shoots way up

No complaints
20220106_065822.jpg
guessing it’s the lighting but the red looks like 2 different colors on the toe here

man i paid too much first day. Whenever i hold out for a better price it jumps and when i try to buy early it drops, funny how that works 😂
Been the trend man… Never buy within the first 5 days after RD… Always have the initial release date hype, and then prices starts to calm down a week or 2 later, when shipments starts arriving. Specially popular 1 releases. Also lots of reseller will start under cutting each other for the next release. This month have CP13 and Crimson 4s releasing. Which I think are very solid non OG colorways.

Been the trend man… Never buy within the first 5 days after RD… Always have the initial release date hype, and then prices starts to calm down a week or 2 later, when shipments starts arriving. Specially popular 1 releases. Also lots of reseller will start under cutting each other for the next release. This month have CP13 and Crimson 4s releasing. Which I think are very solid non OG colorways.
I personally wouldn't undercut anyone today so that I could acquire those shoes.

Thunders might do a Lil something but I doubt the CP13s do much on the resell market.

The are guaranteed to increase in value.

Unless these are small time resellers they need to learn how to just wait the market out

I personally wouldn't undercut anyone today so that I could acquire those shoes.

Thunders might do a Lil something but I doubt the CP13s do much on the resell market.

The are guaranteed to increase in value.

Unless these are small time resellers they need to learn how to just wait the market out
Game is surrounded more with small time resellers than legit ones. Most of them they just want to unload and clear $$$ for the next release. Not many are sitting and holding with 10+ pairs to maximize profit. Not even worth it holding them for weeks or even months if you have less than 3 pairs. Makes no sense holding them for month to make an extra $100-200 lol.

Anyone purchased from Snipes online get a shipping confirmation yet?

Edit: Nevermind. Customer service just replied to my email and gave an ETA of next Mon. First time using Snipes. Guess they were too busy to update the system but kudos on the super quick reply.

Last edited:
typically but certain shoes like AMM 3, Mocha 1, and TS1 low never calmed down. atleast in my sz 12.

typically but certain shoes like AMM 3, Mocha 1, and TS1 low never calmed down. atleast in my sz 12.
AMM3 and TS1 are one of the rare hypebeast releases. More limited and holds it’s value better than regular release or some qs releases. Mocha’s did dip for a bit at around $325-350 for my size. Even then it took Mocha almost 1.5 years to be where their at now.

Anyone purchased from Snipes online get a shipping confirmation yet?

Edit: Nevermind. Customer service just replied to my email and gave an ETA of next Mon. First time using Snipes. Guess they were too busy to update the system but kudos on the super quick reply.
Yup. My my three orders shipped but only got one shipping confirmation for my kid’s size. Download the UPS app, your order should show once you create a free account with them.

Game is surrounded more with small time resellers than legit ones. Most of them they just want to unload and clear $$$ for the next release. Not many are sitting and holding with 10+ pairs to maximize profit. Not even worth it holding them for weeks or even months if you have less than 3 pairs. Makes no sense holding them for month to make an extra $100-200 lol.
I would think most small time resellers are calling it quits in 2022 with the new tax law in effect. They gonna get that 1099 and be hit with paying some money back in 2023 with their small time profits. What is it, like a 30% cut of profits? And hope they keeping receipts to show that their 300 goat sale was only on 180 retail. Beats me how IRS gonna calculate that ish.

I would think most small time resellers are calling it quits in 2022 with the new tax law in effect. They gonna get that 1099 and be hit with paying some money back in 2023 with their small time profits. What is it, like a 30% cut of profits? And hope they keeping receipts to show that their 300 goat sale was only on 180 retail. Beats me how IRS gonna calculate that E
Edit: NVM i just read up on the tax law. $600 treshhold from $20k is ridiculous.

Yea it could go a few ways. Small resellers will simply go away from places like Stockx, GOAT, and ebay. Simply just move their shoes locally or through offerup and craigslist. Or resell price might go up even more so resellers can cover that tax hit. Bad thing about it, guys like me who just want to downsize their collection will get tax, and I will most likely stop using GOAT and StockX as a selling platform. Which sucks cause I can move them through there faster.

Last edited:
Thanks for noticing.....ain't nothing wrong with helping people out with saving money... and I'll let you know when it's patched as well.....
WyZHhRY.png

theres nothing wrong with helping people save money, even tho you gotta exploit a loophole. Just PM people if you wanna help instead of advertising on every thread about DM me to avoid sales tax. Just saying that don't be surprised if it gets patched because people won't stop blowing it up lol

Back
Top Bottom