Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Preordered on Zadehkicks for 325 as a back up but also hit on SNKRS. I don’t see these dipping below 325 shipped ever in size 10.5.

PATIENCE is the key boss unless you're too eager to spend your hard earned money,go for it,its your income

Went ahead and ordered a 2nd pair from GOAT. Almost $40 cheaper than the 1st pair that I ordered a couple days ago. Nuts.

Seeing them drop to $350 is kind of shocking considering the prices leading up to release.

It's a given it'll go back up, just a matter of when and to how much.

Been missing out on restocks on the past two days.

theres nothing wrong with helping people save money, even tho you gotta exploit a loophole. Just PM people if you wanna help instead of advertising on every thread about DM me to avoid sales tax. Just saying that don't be surprised if it gets patched because people won't stop blowing it up lol
Exactly. Then people wonder why things get ruined. Use common sense, people.

Ohhhhh shyyyttttt….I hit on the size raffle

Attachments

• AC5D9926-4ACE-44F1-8143-2836A1F54904.jpeg
    AC5D9926-4ACE-44F1-8143-2836A1F54904.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 302
guess ill start lookin for my 8.5 now. debatin on waiting another week might be at 280 before i know it lol

guess ill start lookin for my 8.5 now. debatin on waiting another week might be at 280 before i know it lol
It was at 280 yesterday on Goat. I almost pulled the trigger because I saw the price kept going down then the sellers got greedy again and put them back at 300 smh. Hopefully they drop again. I was hopin they’d get to 250 at the rate they went from 410 to 280 in a matter of days

Back
Top Bottom