Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Foamer: 9.9
Buckets: 7
Spoon: 9
Having given them a quick once over just on looks absolutely a 10 if there ever was one. Xmas day they are going on feet and I’m wearing them everyday for 6 weeks and gonna document how the patent holds up. If they start looking bad I’ll take the sheen off and add the matte finish.

Attachments

• 05DA8C0E-7F64-4243-A6D9-B38D4B516F5C.jpeg
    05DA8C0E-7F64-4243-A6D9-B38D4B516F5C.jpeg
    512 KB · Views: 525
Managed to cop 6 pairs in presale down here in Panama. Really debating on keeping my size and maybe trying that whole patent removal and matte finish. The other 5 will use for trades cuz it's been a while since I hit on a hyped pair (Bred Toes were the last ones if I remember right)

Managed to cop 6 pairs in presale down here in Panama. Really debating on keeping my size and maybe trying that whole patent removal and matte finish. The other 5 will use for trades cuz it's been a while since I hit on a hyped pair (Bred Toes were the last ones if I remember right)
What type of presale was this?

Think my kids are surprising me with a pair of these next week as a Christmas gift. Hope so because these joints are absolute pure fire!!

Having given them a quick once over just on looks absolutely a 10 if there ever was one. Xmas day they are going on feet and I’m wearing them everyday for 6 weeks and gonna document how the patent holds up. If they start looking bad I’ll take the sheen off and add the matte finish.
You for real?

So if i enter multiple ship to me raffles on flx, could i win a pair on each app? Or is it only one pair per email account?

Last edited:
CG's gave these apps a chance.. but these are going to be a blood bath. They dont even make half the amount for 1's.

I have a plug that sometimes lets me eat on a pair here and there.. dude hits me for these and then tells me he can't help with CG's. I'm thinking that's fine, these are harder for me anyway. I hit him up few days later.. and its 'yeah I got you' .. 10 days later and I hit him up and now it's the delivery guys that happened to steal my size and another random size... yeah okay.

Just say you didn't know it was a bag and now you want to come up instead of honoring your word. Guess I aint getting these now. :smh:

Nasty.

Back
Top Bottom