Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

This not looking good for mens 11 - 14. Big size gs pairs where cooked before the please wait splash screen went away
This gonna be some b.s
AEDF6DD8-34E9-42B6-9DD0-584D51F70A1B.jpeg

Sorry for the dumb question, but are people copping by using points/having early access? or is this some kind of fcfs/shock drop situation

Sorry for the dumb question, but are people copping by using points/having early access? or is this some kind of fcfs/shock drop situation

I guess by past history you're selected. If you go in your rewards you'll see it and where you can spend 2000 points to reserve them.

I've seen the notification on my phone before, but that was hours later and I don't think I've gotten an e-mail yet regarding access, so you just have to check and not depend on FNL to notify you.

Guess I missed it.. I was refreshing and it just went straight to the waiting page smh. That was my only shot. I'm tight once again. smh.

I was just on and didn't see it and got booted back to the splash page. I'm gonna assume I didn't have it but now I'm waiting back in queue to check again. Could've been before all those live tweets went out. Damn should've checked here first

This is pretty trash.. was refreshing and just got booted..Im so ****ing tight smh.

Got back through on JD and don't have it. Assuming it's the same for FNL since the yeezy joints I had on both sites, but could only redeem it once

Back
Top Bottom