Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

What type of presale was this?
Well ish is weird here lately, so to avoid the crowds and the tons of people they posted on IG that there was a presale 2 Sundays ago and you go to pick up your pair on the 30th with your ID and receipt. At the Nike store and a place called Kicks Panama which is like a Foot Locker House of Hoops

These are really available the problem is that there an OG color way.. stores that typically only get the very GR release 1s had these.. I say had because most stores already sold these besides the big retailers… they were getting about $450-$500 out the door before they tanked

how quickly do your FNL / JD sports pts get added? i have exclusive access but no points lol. Do the reservations get claimed pretty much immediately?

how quickly do your FNL / JD sports pts get added? i have exclusive access but no points lol. Do the reservations get claimed pretty much immediately?
Pretty much right away on big drops, j1 craft sat for about an hour for me but it was before most ppl knew about this system

My size 11.5 was already gone by the time I got to the EA from FNL…Got a size 10 for a friend of mine who was really really wanting a pair though so it’s still a W over here…

Last edited:
I have the same problem. Ordered something hoping points get added quickly but sizes my sell out before. Also don't know if I can reserve on JD to pickup at a FNL. Calling now but we will see.

I have the same problem. Ordered something hoping points get added quickly but sizes my sell out before. Also don't know if I can reserve on JD to pickup at a FNL. Calling now but we will see.
same. i dont think it's going to come through in time

whatever store you shop at is assigned to your account. I don’t have JD just FNL but once your assigned you can’t change stores.

Back
Top Bottom