Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Nice way to end the year.

Attachments

• AF8F9498-228C-4FE8-B2BE-DD1FE1E70D4F.jpeg
    AF8F9498-228C-4FE8-B2BE-DD1FE1E70D4F.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 238
Both from Nike got shipping notification over night. Expected delivery on the 5th ..

why they choose UPS this time :smh: they will make sure I don’t get it until the 5th even if the shoes got to my town on the 2nd or 3rd

Both from Nike got shipping notification over night. Expected delivery on the 5th ..

why they choose UPS this time :smh: they will make sure I don’t get it until the 5th even if the shoes got to my town on the 2nd or 3rd
They generally choose ups I thought I haven’t gotten any other way

My pair from Footaction was just delivered, I just see that there is a distribution center few hours away sucks no Footaction stores in my city anymore

Picked up my wife’s pair from kith and tag box was beat up. Was too shame to ask to swap but thinking about it now, I should have. Too late now.

On a bright side, hit on SNKRS for my personal. Really wanted these for retail to close out the year and Nike came through. Also ended up with a ps pair that I guess I can use for when we announce, hopefully, in 2022

I have seen the UA PAIR in this joint and you can not even tell the difference. It’s Amazing how far UA have come. I have seen UA look better then stuff that has come from Nike. Example toebox is round on both shoes. On some pairs from Nike one shoe will have a boxy looked to it.

Picked up my wife’s pair from kith and tag box was beat up. Was too shame to ask to swap but thinking about it now, I should have. Too late now.

On a bright side, hit on SNKRS for my personal. Really wanted these for retail to close out the year and Nike came through. Also ended up with a ps pair that I guess I can use for when we announce, hopefully, in 2022

never feel ashamed to ask, you’re the customer paying 140-190$. May as well get the best of the bunch.

Don’t understand the hype of a bred patent leather 1 lol.. just give me the leather again . How it’s suppose to be . Not a rain boot. And y’all out here eating these up haha

never feel ashamed to ask, you’re the customer paying 140-190$. May as well get the best of the bunch.
Definitely gonna speak up moving forward. Any time I’m not pleased with something before I leave. Friend wasn’t working at the time, but even he said I should’ve said something since the workers don’t care half the time. He did say that whenever people ask for a clean box, they tend to have an idea of who the resellers are. But in this case, I just thought it was a nice take on the patent shoe to have the shiny j1 box.

Back
Top Bottom