Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

My screen always shows sales tax, but if yours doesn't...that's a plus.
Like I said you don't know how to do it....let me know if you see any tax on there.....Washington is heavily taxed by the way....
Screenshot_20211230-125242_GOAT.jpg

Just got thru on a GS 7 on Snipes. I noticed that it wasn't saying "out of stock" just all sizes greyed out. kept refreshing and saw sizes coming back in. took a minute but i got them 5 min ago. :pimp:
Had the same thing happen to me. I was in the snipes queue for about 3 hours before I got in and most sizes greyed out. I refreshed a few times and noticed the sizes would become available. I did this a few times and was able to check out my kids pairs individually! Let’s hope they don’t cancel my orders! 🤞

Anybody knows what’s going on with DTLR? Or their pairs are probably backdoored already and will just release a handful of pairs online:rolleyes

In a way 2/2 so far with the new footsite "Ship-To-Me" reservations. Still needed to add headstarts to all sites (FTL, Champs, EB, FA) but ended up getting the Cool Grey 11s and now these bred patent 1s.

SMH. All I can say is I've had to take L after L.

Lost every raffle possible for cool greys, belugas, and now these.

Now I'm contemplating missing this month's rent to buy these on stockx.

Upside is that the value is going to go up. Downside is that I'll get charged an additional $100 in late fees for my rent plus I have to do a cashiers check.

I would recommend this and I support you for doing it. I am headed over to StockX now to buy mine.

Crazy how these are going for more than the 2016’s were at first.
Paid 350 2 days after they dropped because i was worried about the price jump. (First shoe i paid resale on)
D5EACBE1-462E-4831-A3F6-19EB6714201E.jpeg

I just looked at my pair from NDC early release. The Red Jumpman was not attached, it was just at bottom of box

Just watched the news and there was a shooting in Southlake Mall in Indiana over these shoes, a guy didn’t get picked for the raffle and shot off some shots in the food court

I’m from California and was out of town in Las Vegas and won the reserve pick up. Also used a $30 gift card I got for Christmas. Solid shoe.

Back
Top Bottom