Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

I gotta say, all these in-hand pics are making these look like a plastic toy. literally like something out of a happy meal

I'm not just being salty because I took an L, of course I went for them and wanted them but ultimately I think most of us were blinded by the hype and by our MASSIVE thirst for a true OG pair

Nike, as always, stays doing us dirty

1640909401283.jpeg

Also did YCMC even release them? They never went live I was mad upset. I didn’t get thru on any app on my own.

Still hooping for a size 13 charity lol
at near 500, thats a prayer.

the real key is people, we gotta figure out someone who can hack the finishline system/app and find out when the access will go out.

they already did it with snkrs. its gotta be possible with fnl.

fnl emails and alerts are 5-15 mins late everytime. sizes sold out within the first 5 mins.

at near 500, thats a prayer.

the real key is people, we gotta figure out someone who can hack the finishline system/app and find out when the access will go out.

they already did it with snkrs. its gotta be possible with fnl.

fnl emails and alerts are 5-15 mins late everytime. sizes sold out within the first 5 mins.
Won't matter for me when they never let me buy anything to build points to get access.

I know its probably a long shot, but if anyone here is looking for a size 7 and has sometging decent around the sale value in a 10.5/10 hmu. Unloading these things by the end of the year regardless.

Interested in Midnight Navys, AMM1s, Hyper Royals, UNC4s... will add cash to make up the difference on certain shoes.

16409184964161335198534484620442.jpg

****in rain boot lookin breds

Back
Top Bottom