Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

These are going to crease and crack so bad, without speaking on uncomfortably. As a previous owner of 03 patent chicagos and UNC’s, gold toe 1s, and black and gold patent 1s, I’d advise y’all to steer clear of patent 1 if you don’t walk like a cowboy. bred AJKO’s would beat these in terms of wearability and longevity since banned 1s are going for a G. Their a great consolation prize at retail. Congrats to the cats that want these but that resale is nuts for these but that’s the times we live in. I’ve just moved into a space where I like quality, wearability and comfort today and that plays a part for me.

Last edited:
Patent Chicago Mids weren't too bad. Had those in a half size down as well.

Not sure if the OG High mold would make a difference.

These are going to crease and crack so bad, without speaking on uncomfortably. As a previous owner of 03 patent chicagos and UNC’s, gold toe 1s, and black and gold patent 1s, I’d advise y’all to steer clear of patent 1 if you don’t walk like a cowboy. bred AJKO’s would beat these in terms of wearability and longevity since banned 1s are going for a G. Their a great consolation price at retail. Congrats to the cats that want these but that resale is nuts for these but that’s the times we live in. I’ve just moved into a space where I like quality, wearability and comfort today and that plays a part for me.
This would be a special occasion shoe for me so I’m personally not worried about that. 🤷‍♂️

This would be a special occasion shoe for me so I’m personally not worried about that. 🤷‍♂️
Just letting people know that these won’t hold up and believe me that first wear is going to bother a lot of people. To people like myself who have multiple 2016s, bred AJKO’s, and bred toes these are a pair to stash in the collection and not wear (to eventually sell or trade)or bypass all together. I speak to the cats who will wear these regularly because a lot of people don’t have or beat their leather bred 1s to death and look at these to replace them.

leather cracks from dryness, no? i think occasionally wearing them, store normally, maybe pat the toebox w a damn rag at times and all good.

:angry: EA Snkrs pair STILL awaiting carrier pickup. Nervous as hell now. Seeming like it was too good to be true, especially if it's switched to fedEx ***** ***.

Just letting people know that these won’t hold up and believe me that first wear is going to bother a lot of people. To people like myself who have multiple 2016s, bred AJKO’s, and bred toes these are a pair to stash in the collection and not wear (to eventually sell or trade)or bypass all together. I speak to the cats who will wear these regularly because a lot of people don’t have or beat their leather bred 1s to death and look at these to replace them.
I mean 11s creases n people still wear

leather cracks from dryness, no? i think occasionally wearing them, store normally, maybe pat the toebox w a damn rag at times and all good.
Unless it's a super old pair(like 20 years plus), never seen it happen before.

Haven't had a shoe long enough to see it either. Got leather basalm on deck though.

So a sneaker boutique around my way is having 40 pairs all size run coming in Tuesday, got me thinking most of these boutiques are littered with reps. And I’m sure the don’t have a Nike account cause they’ll have to release those the day of. Yeah I just don’t trust those boutiques.

These are going to crease and crack so bad, without speaking on uncomfortably. As a previous owner of 03 patent chicagos and UNC’s, gold toe 1s, and black and gold patent 1s, I’d advise y’all to steer clear of patent 1 if you don’t walk like a cowboy. bred AJKO’s would beat these in terms of wearability and longevity since banned 1s are going for a G. Their a great consolation prize at retail. Congrats to the cats that want these but that resale is nuts for these but that’s the times we live in. I’ve just moved into a space where I like quality, wearability and comfort today and that plays a part for me.

These should not crease bad at all. These are not the first jordan patent 1's they have made. I had the Jordan patent 1 Chicago's around 2003. Just sold them about a year ago for $900 and they were not creased badly at all. If you're rough on shoes then yes, but if you rotate your stash, these will be fine.

Wonder if it would make a diff that the pairs that released in 03 was of synthetic patent leather and these are 100% genuine leather. And another thing is like someone mentioned these do look feminine. I can see the girls going maddd wearing leather flare/boot cut pants and these shinyss on(nothing wrong with that). I personally was going to skip on em bcz i really hated 03 pairs and i mean hatttted. But they were mids so ima see how i feel these (highs)once they come tomorrow.

These should not crease bad at all. These are not the first jordan patent 1's they have made. I had the Jordan patent 1 Chicago's around 2003. Just sold them about a year ago for $900 and they were not creased badly at all. If you're rough on shoes then yes, but if you rotate your stash, these will be fine.
Been wearing mine a week str8 and there is creasing but it’s minor. I say beat them to death.

patent 1s don’t crack like that, will get deep creases at worst
My bad thick patent leather cracks. If you bring up 11s I’ve had OG columbias, all 2000-2001 low and high retros and after 7 years before my collection passed 30 pair you notice things. Wearing them regularly walking around malls and in Manhattan those creases start to crack and spread. I’ve also restored a lot of pairs for people and to sell over the years and that’s what happened. I’m not trying to hate just to drop a little knowledge from haveing a few pairs as a little kid and getting in the game in 05 and touching a lot of pairs. Yea when you have 50-200 pairs that might be less of a problem with having a solid rotation or even driving.

I wear sneaker shields and never ever have creases in my shoes ever the gold toe or the Jordan 1 top 3 patten leaders

All of the mids from way back used synthetic patent. These are authentic leather coated to turn them into patent leather. These will absolutely crease but cracking shouldn’t be an issue

Love my KOs still rock the first vintage Chicago’s to this day but the canvas on the breds fade and I’m not a huge fan of that color on the KO due to the fading on the canvas otherwise KOs are great

More shipping anxiety. Still haven’t gotten a shipping notification from SNKRS. Hoping they ship tonight. Anyone else have a pair from SNKRS that haven’t shipped? I always get anxious about having an order canceled even though nike has never done it to me before. I’m kind of ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom