Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

my pair from size? canada just came in
577DEA34-D0BA-423B-A858-3616583CE6DB.jpeg

You guys with this shipping stuff…It’s been a week with a holiday mixed in…AND, once again, there’s serious logistics problems right now…Over this past year I’ve had packages sit on label created status for a couple weeks before movement…Contacting Nike after 5 damn business days is going to get your order canceled…

I mean look at it logically, what’s the desired response from Nike if you contact them anyway? It’s not a pair that has stock sitting…They aren’t going to box up another pair and send them to you…The only response you’ll get will be to cancel the order…Why in the world would anybody want to kick off that reaction if your pair is just hung up due to driver shortages because of COVID or something…

I know everybody wants their new purchase as soon as possible but just relax…

Man Size was the plug last year. I think I hit on 5 or 6 app raffles last year. This year just 2 W's from them. The app got really wonky for a while and just started working correctly for me recently (Android). I've never had shipping issues with them, so I'm sure all your orders will come through.

Well whoever originally bought my pair at 400 is lucky the snowstorm happened and my pair is stuck in Kentucky. Might hold on to these now as a replacement for my og breds down the road.

You guys with this shipping stuff…It’s been a week with a holiday mixed in…AND, once again, there’s serious logistics problems right now…Over this past year I’ve had packages sit on label created status for a couple weeks before movement…Contacting Nike after 5 damn business days is going to get your order canceled…

I mean look at it logically, what’s the desired response from Nike if you contact them anyway? It’s not a pair that has stock sitting…They aren’t going to box up another pair and send them to you…The only response you’ll get will be to cancel the order…Why in the world would anybody want to kick off that reaction if your pair is just hung up due to driver shortages because of COVID or something…

I know everybody wants their new purchase as soon as possible but just relax…
They won’t cancel if you say no. I don’t plan on calling but my issue is that the email doesn’t say scan waiting on carrier pick up, but said shipped.

They won’t cancel if you say no. I don’t plan on calling but my issue is that the email doesn’t say scan waiting on carrier pick up, but said shipped.

They absolutely will cancel at their discretion…Been happening all year long and specifically to people who’s been calling about their orders not getting delivered quickly enough…

Download the UPS and FedEx apps of you haven’t done that already…You’ll get shipping updates far sooner through them, rather than waiting on Nike to update you on the status…As an example…I ordered the element 1’s back in early December and the status in the Nike app still says “Shipped”…Hell, even the 2010 CG 11 order I have on there never updated passed “Shipped”…

Things are messed up and have been for a while…try not worry about something that’s really a non-issue at this point…Now if you’ve been waiting three weeks and no update then there’s a problem…A handful of business days after release though? Just relax and be patient…

Preordered on Zadehkicks for 325 as a back up but also hit on SNKRS. I don’t see these dipping below 325 shipped ever in size 10.5.
Are Zadeh kicks known to be legit? I’m skeptical on that website

Last edited:
Man it took like 2 weeks to deliver some tech fleece. It’s not on Nike. Shipping is all F’d up right now.

My pair was on the truck for delivery on Monday, then rescheduled due to the snow we just had. They sat for 2 days which is understandable, they dropped them off Thursday at 8:50PM , I didn’t know they ran that late!!!

Did anyone order from Goat or KicksCrew, on the day of, or around January 1st and not receive any tracking notifications by today? All feedback from a similar predicament would be greatly appreciated.

Did anyone order from Goat or KicksCrew, on the day of, or around January 1st and not receive any tracking notifications by today? All feedback from a similar predicament would be greatly appreciated.

I ordered from GOAT on Monday (the 3rd) and haven't gotten tracking. I bought a 2nd pair from GOAT on Thursday and got tracking (going to GOAT) the same day. I've already e-mailed them asking to cancel the first order since they're taking too long, but I doubt they'll do that for me.

I ordered from GOAT on Monday (the 3rd) and haven't gotten tracking. I bought a 2nd pair from GOAT on Thursday and got tracking (going to GOAT) the same day. I've already e-mailed them asking to cancel the first order since they're taking too long, but I doubt they'll do that for me.
nah man read what im going through in the adapt xi thread.

they dont care and they let sellers break rules hard

Appreciate that. The seller has only confirmed that they’re packing to be ship to Goat, no tracking. KicksCrew hasn’t had any movement or tracking, which is weird because my last purchase from them, for some Yeezy 700’s was the fastest shoe shipment of my life; hence me ordering from them for some faster 1’s. I guess that was too good to be true, YouTube promos show their company with shoe inventory on hand, no consignment. Both orders placed early January 1st.

Last edited:
Goat is absolute garbage.

I ordered on the 5th and from my understanding the seller only has 24 hours to confirm. It's been nearly 3 days now while my money was stuck in limbo and after numerous emails I get a response saying the seller confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom