Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

For any folks that copped from the SNKRS app - planning on copping a local pair and seller said it was from the recent SNKRS restock. Did your pair come without the price tearing tag?

I know some pairs from Footlocker and Shoe Palace didn't have the price tearing tag; however, I thought pairs from SNKRS usually have it. Nike is weird with the inconsistency.
i’ve noticed a lot of nike shoes have been missing price tags. Noticed it on AF1’s, Blazers, lebrons etc.

Think they produced all these at one price point and then it got bumped up later. I know the AF1 went from $90 to $100 and there are still pairs with the $90 price point out there. So to avoid confusion and them having to honor the price they rip them off.

For any folks that copped from the SNKRS app - planning on copping a local pair and seller said it was from the recent SNKRS restock. Did your pair come without the price tearing tag?

I know some pairs from Footlocker and Shoe Palace didn't have the price tearing tag; however, I thought pairs from SNKRS usually have it. Nike is weird with the inconsistency.
just got my pair from the snkrs live restock. box was slightly damaged from shipping. no price tag on my box and the red stamp from under the lid bled into the paper inside. luckily, it didnt get to the shoes. jumpman tag was also detatched beneath the shoes.

Just received this from Nike

Screenshot_20220219-124545_Gmail.jpg
This is a crap shoot. You may get them or they me lost. And the part about still being on time for delivery, you can without a doubt forget that! Good luck bro. Mine was lost from the original release and never showed up. finally took the L on 2/7 and got my refund and the customary 20% discount code

I’m guessing Stockx and goat take the price tag off because that’s not what they’re selling them for? Because my Patent and Marina didn’t have em from GOAT. But legit pairs from what i see.

Man Lasership is trash. I kiss my package goodbye whenever a company uses them to ship.

Recently them bammas just threw my package by the wall soon as you walk in my building. I was heated.

Nah, Lasership! I think it's quiet for my pair, I'm tight. They used Lasership for my Brotherhood's too. I may just have to choose 2day shipping every single time to avoid this now.
Thats if they provide that option. The last few pairs Ive ordered from them didnt even have the option for fast shipping only the free one.

^don't ship w/ usps anymore...lost a few packages I sent out in a matter of a couple of months early pandemic

UPS seems most reliable to me...only issue I've had with them was my SNKRS order for Air Max 90 Infrared got lost...and if it was UPS that had my Target package of a couple of pairs of socks

Back
Top Bottom