Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Update on creasing after talking sneakers with a guy in the gym who asked me if I was worried about creasing w these.

I usually wear these like 4x a week. Can’t even tell without zooming in.

Attachments

• 68E22BF1-5E51-4D19-B953-F84B1785624C.jpeg
    68E22BF1-5E51-4D19-B953-F84B1785624C.jpeg
    319.4 KB · Views: 958
Hope none of ya'll bought your pairs from sx lol. Also, I'm curious how Nike verifies if it's reps or not. Might have something to do with the rfid tag on the box/shoe tag. If so, they might as well just start up their own authentication process for their shoes. Better than paying resell prices on sx/goat/ebay for possibly reps

Hope none of ya'll bought your pairs from sx lol. Also, I'm curious how Nike verifies if it's reps or not. Might have something to do with the rfid tag on the box/shoe tag. If so, they might as well just start up their own authentication process for their shoes. Better than paying resell prices on sx/goat/ebay for possibly reps
For some strange reason to me, cats #OnHere love StockX.
I can't believe that Nike is not gearing up for their own alternative to the after market sites right now

Makes sense for Nike to have their own authentification service, but not resale business. But obviously people in the company are resellers themselves so…

I haven't bought on sx in years since the fees and shipping and taxes absolutely kill whatever decent price you might've bought shoes at. Now, I just buy from goat or fb group from people who are reputable. And even then, if it's something super expensive or something that's been out for a long time that might have decent reps of, I just use goat for the peace of mind. I know no place is perfect, but at least I'd be able to return within 3 days if something was fishy after receiving shoes. Fortunately, most of the stuff I've wanted have all been mostly retail purchases.

The fact that sx has been ramping up how frequently they put out those half off seller fees or other promotions to make it seem like a deal for buyers/sellers, makes it seem like they're doing pretty bad. Back in like '17-'18, they might've done half off seller fees like once a year.

One of the most accurate reps ever. No surprise StockX whiffed on these.

theres way more to this whole thing than that. the batch of fakes that stock x are called "soups". theyre not the normal fakes that people buy, theyre specifically made to scam people. For this release specifically they started circulating back in october/november. Everything checked out on the "soup" pair including the box except for the footbed and the actual stamp on the box. Ive seen a few pairs myself via my buddy in the legit checking business. Funny that stockx didnt adjust becuase that information was known in the LC industry. Ebay and Goat adjusted internally.

im sharing more than I should but heres a snippet from a convo that i had with him once he got a hold of them. Dates match up as well. I still have no idea how they got these shoes into legit boxes though.
063E4D9C-7982-47AB-9656-68587FEBEB8F.jpeg

F55845D1-81CD-42AD-BE1A-98AD560B6858.jpeg

If not in the resale business why would Nike need an authentication service?

Extra money. Nike could have It’s own authentification app same as check heck or what we but with the legitimacy of Nike behind it. Whether you get your shoes from
SX or EBay or FB marketplace or your neighbor, you’re gonna wanna know if they’re fake or nah.

some sellers even label them as “stock x batch” if im not mistaken. never seen one of these “stock x” batches. but they have them in the easiest shoes to fake. like these and black cat iv. anyone buying blaxk cats now better watch it for sure.

on another note

im fully expecting the chicagos at holiday time to be patent leather like these. “reimagined” as well

some sellers even label them as “stock x batch” if im not mistaken. never seen one of these “stock x” batches. but they have them in the easiest shoes to fake. like these and black cat iv. anyone buying blaxk cats now better watch it for sure.

on another note

im fully expecting the chicagos at holiday time to be patent leather like these. “reimagined” as well

To add to the confusion Stock x batch Is a whole other thing lol it’s just another mid tier mass produced filler batch. The issue StockX is dealing with is intentional bad actors specifically putting out shoes meant to get through legit checks. Most reps aren’t made with that kind of scrutiny in mind. Based on what I’ve heard this has only been done with a few other shoes in the past as far as legit checkers have been able to find. One of them being the jordan 1 igloos for some reason.

on another note

Already confirmed to be aged look not PL

Back
Top Bottom