Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

FYI I tried to use my FTL rewards that you get thru email(from a phone order)
Of course it wouldn’t scan
Guy tried 3 times
I had the same problem when I tried to buy the Easter 11 lows
I had to call FTL customer service and have the rep tell the manager to ring it up using their own code
After I was rung up the manager had to give the rep the transaction # to complete the process
Hope this helps anyone who goes thru the same problem
It was definitely a pain in the butt
But I was dead set on using my rewards lol

Had almost the same thing happen to me a while back using my FNL rewards that they gave me for my birthday. It said the WC# didn’t match the rewards #. That’s good you still got to use it.

Nothing better than getting a release you really want for under retail on release day :smokin

For some reason those email reward codes won’t scan in store
It works fine when applying online tho

FTL by me didn’t get many blue moons. Employee said “nah these were limited”

Some one get me a size 10 any color plzzz!! Ill return the favor lol....worth a shot

Just picked up my blues. My HOH had literally 24 pairs.

Were these HOH exclusives? No other FTL's got them around my way besides HOH.

So I just hit up my local FTL. Dude told me they werent listed under app reserve, (which duh, I was hoping to hit at Hollywood) but they ARE getting them in today 12-1pm. Told me to call later or come back in and they'll be FCFS. Hit up your local FTL boys, might still be a shot out there somewhere. Oh, and I'm located in Palmdale, CA. For all you LA natives, that's about an hour drive north if you want or have the time.

gotta call my ftl later and see if they'll let me pick up after the reserve time.

just curious if anyones been able to pick up their reserve after times up.

Picked up my Blue Moons from FTL today and got lucky with the Clay Greens on SNKRS. Suede/nubuck panels are really nice quality. The white side panel and tough box remind me of Black Toes/Chicagos. The black parts are stiffer leather. Overall, they're great looking shoes, and I like how the colors are more subdued and not so bright.

Called Eblens at 12:40, guy told me they only received 7 pairs that will release at 1pm and 4 people are in line. I show up at 12:50 and they tell me they just sold out.... wtf :rolleyes

Luckily SNKRS blessed me with a green pair this morning. Missed on the blue moons tho

Called Eblens at 12:40, guy told me they only received 7 pairs that will release at 1pm and 4 people are in line. I show up at 12:50 and they tell me they just sold out.... wtf :rolleyes
Yeah 7 pairs at reservoir ave. Apparently the truck is in fall river now

There was a mess w tickets there too. Which store?

Back
Top Bottom