Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Copped the blues in store just now. Missed on the Greens since JJ only went to 12 and I didn't cop since it wasn't my size. My boy on twitter hit a few 13s on FTA website. Said he's going to oop me. Which had me speechless! :nthat:

Just picked my pair up. Wanted the greens though. I wish I would've known about Jimmy Jazz at Northlake

IMG_0264.jpg

I was surprised the blue went so quick on SNKRs, after everyone was getting them on the footsites I thought everyone would go for the green.

what store did you hit at? want to know just in case these bastards tell me I can't use rewards :lol:

FTL woodfield
Dude I think he was the manager was real cool
He said call up FTL customer service to get it applied
Cuz the system wasn’t accepting it
He was very helpful

Yellow pair is by far my favorite. Would rather have it be leather or accessible. Since it's neither, I'll pass.

Damn I wish the blues were sitting around me. I was able to grab 2 greens and no blues ironically
I should of grabbed a pair to trade and me put cash on top. I just went back in 15 min later. All remaining pairs were gone. Mall was dead too..

resell is low right now for blue moons. How high do you guys foresee it going in the future. I dont get why its low right now.

Jammed up at work today and gotta stay for OT... RIP..
If anyone in NYC has an extra size 11.5 Blue Pair, or can grab up an extra pair from leftovers after 6, and can throw me an oop, I would really appreciate it..

resell is low right now for blue moons. How high do you guys foresee it going in the future. I dont get why its low right now.

I don't either. They are just as limited and more people are buying them than the others on StockX. I guess because the price is low. I'm sure prices will skyrocket in time though.

Back
Top Bottom