Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

I copped an 11 in the blue moon, need to find a trade for the clay green.... Nike Lenox in ATL did me right. BTW, has anyone seen the baddest chick in all of that mall, working at that Nike store? You already know who I'm talkin about if you been in there....

Which Foot Locker is this?
At fashion valley. Its times like these that i need names and phone numbers. I couldve double dipped for the NT fams.( i.e. @rooster solecitor solecitor ...) ..FTL dude was super cool. Dropped off at the car and came back for seconds. Got a pair for my Bro- in -law on base. Has no access to get off duty...and he was super thristy for these.

20180501_130100.jpg

At fashion valley. Its times like these that i need names and phone numbers. I couldve double dipped for the NT fams.( i.e. @rooster solecitor solecitor ...) ..FTL dude was super cool. Dropped off at the car and came back for seconds. Got a pair for my Bro- in -law on base. Has no access to get off duty...and he was super thristy for these.

Congrats. I wonder what other Foot Lockers got them. Any in the LA area? Anyone know?

I tried calling them since 10 and no one answered smh

I copped an 11 in the blue moon, need to find a trade for the clay green.... Nike Lenox in ATL did me right. BTW, has anyone seen the baddest chick in all of that mall, working at that Nike store? You already know who I'm talkin about if you been in there....
I have been there. I am born n raised in san diego but worked and lived out there a while ago. Tgis was my go to store for a couple years since i lived in Buckhead, across the street from the lenox mall. I have seen some of the most baddies of baddies working there. Back here in san diego, the shoe heat and #'s access is not the same as ATL....thats for sure. Nike Lenox was very good to me. I got everything i wanted in 2015 from there..including the Chicago's in May 2015.

I tried calling them since 10 and no one answered smh
I hear you bro. According to the manager...clay greens were only available at Plaza Bonita and some FTL got shipments late. Most did app reserves ...i just happened to get lucky and while wearing my Tinkers from yesterday's win.

Last edited:
The hypebeast in me is telling me to pull the trigger on stockx for the Blues... do they still offer the coupon?

Say no more!!! I know who

I hear ypu bro. According to the manager...clay greens were only available at Plaza Bonita and some FTL git shipments late. Most did app reserves ...i just jappened to get lucky and while wearing my Tinkers from yesterday's win.
Yeah that's what UTC said too. Fashion valley is like 7 minutes away and would've been much faster lol

I was just at Fashion Valley picking up my reserve pair at 11. I saw some people standing in line holding AJ1 boxes but I was confused cause usually they hold them in the back until you’re ready to check out with the app. Didn’t see much of a line-up for them either. What time were people lined up for them?

Noob here. My quest to pick up these shoes in blue or green - which would be my very first pair of AJ1s - led me to this site and this very thread. Seems like a cool place! I get most of my sneaker info from the r/sneakers subreddit, but I think you guys are more knowledgeable in general. I’ve learned a lot just reading all 35 pages of the thread, so I thank you all for that.

Unfortunately my quest looks like a total failure, but at least I’ve got a new place to hang out. I’ll be better prepared to nab the next release. Might go for the satin SBBs, or maybe I’ll just wait to see what’s on the horizon. Congrats to everyone who got a W on these Jordans. I think they look great.

Back
Top Bottom