Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

unfortunately won't happen with these, as these are a more limited release, don't forget, you have people outside of the USA buying up pairs as well, prices will only go up from here now that all the retailers are done releasing the shoes....in other words, probably best time to purchase is now
Fax! If you look at StockX there aren't a ton for sale

Villa got their Clay green shipments today.

Attachments

• 989F8EA1-FCD6-47B2-9683-6263DA92AC87.jpeg
    989F8EA1-FCD6-47B2-9683-6263DA92AC87.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 37
No more retail prices for them clay greens ? Seen resell is low but tryna get me for retail or as low as possible

Still looking for the Blue Moons in a size 11.5..
Came up on 2 pairs of the Clay Greens..
If anyone wanna trade, hit me.

Speaking of StockX, when did they do away with promo codes for new accounts. It looks like new account promo codes are only for handbags and watches.

I got a charge on my card from sns for 159 but no email.

If you got that charge, im asuming you won right? I got one eariler and it kind of freaked me out cause all it said was adyen lol. With all the raffles the pass few days i should be prepared for weird charges.

If you got that charge, im asuming you won right? I got one eariler and it kind of freaked me out cause all it said was adyen lol. With all the raffles the pass few days i should be prepared for weird charges.
Just got the email saying..

“You are one of the lucky winners in our Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 555088-109 raffle“

Looked up the product code and it shows yellow ochre.

Hot damn, first online raffle I’ve ever won!

Back
Top Bottom