Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Welp...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Damn I dunno why it felt like there was hope to hit on the SNS raffle like I felt truly optimistic about it silly me lolol. Something about this release really leaving a sour taste in my mouth. Too many people who got a pair who have no problem saying "i didn't even want these" or ready to get rid of them so quickly. Probably just the universe working in mysterious ways where the level of attachment you build by wanting something so bad is your own downfall.

Really wanted the Ochres :frown:.. the only time i hit off SNS was for the Blushes (because no one really wanted them:lol:)

I'll PM you guys links, I like the set as a whole but I won't even bother tonight since most EU sites don't have my size 13 and I don't absolutely need these. I think I've got most of the sites covered.
Good Looks Homie! :nthat:

Any Shot You'd Be Willing To Try For 9.5's In Both For A Fellow NT'r? :nerd:

I'm team manual and team retail, but I've never ever been able to order from these type of sites. Closest I get is carting, then promptly get cart jacked.

If anyone is bored and want to grab me a Red Size 8, I really really really really would like a pair. Damn nike, you've broken me down to the point where I'm asking strangers for favors. :smh:

I'm team manual and team retail, but I've never ever been able to order from these type of sites. Closest I get is carting, then promptly get cart jacked.

If anyone is bored and want to grab me a Red Size 8, I really really really really would like a pair. Damn nike, you've broken me down to the point where I'm asking strangers for favors. :smh:

Best Of Luck To You Buddy!

Back
Top Bottom