Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Came here to say

Any restock WiFi, lte, wired connection. I’ve never gotten the page to load
If it wasn’t for the footsite app reserves I would probably have whiffed on almost all the 1s this year.

Not to say I haven’t had my fair share of luck, but I never rarely get through on any web releases. I figured out last year that with the amount of time I spend refreshing and trying to catch restocks, I’m actually better off paying the small resale markup on those items and go on about my day stress free and a little money actually saved by doing other things with my time.

If it wasn’t for the footsite app reserves I would probably have whiffed on almost all the 1s this year.

Not to say I haven’t had my fair share of luck, but I never rarely get through on any web releases. I figured out last year that with the amount of time I spend refreshing and trying to catch restocks, I’m actually better off paying the small resale markup on those items and go on about my day stress free and a little money actually saved by doing other things with my time.

Since the reserves I’ve stopped messing with online period. Only shoe drop to me that is even fair in a way at times is Adidas.com with yeezy releases. Atleast with some I’ve gotten through while other releases I haven’t so I’m gonna call that a fair chance at a really hyped release

With Nike limited **** it’s same people copping every time. It’s legit impossible to cop IMO

Buying sought after shoes or anything even remotely limited online is a straight-up crapshoot. It’s been like that for a minute. It’s basically come down to Footapps or bust for me.

Put it this way, yeezys were insanely hyped. where every ****ing person shoe head, adult, child, women wanted them. They would all go on Adidas.com and try to cop. this was before beluga 2.0 and recent releases where maybe there was 30-50k pairs. You had a shot, it was random in a way even with people cheating. I got through for 750's that were very few pairs, got through for random v2.

I know for a pair of off white nikes I legit have 0% chance to cop online. Only way is through a raffle where people are putting in hundreds of thousands of entries. I never win raffles and pretty sure the chances of me winning a raffle for a pair of off white 1s is the same for me winning 1,000,000 on mega millions. Not even trying to be negative at all but ive been buying shoes for how long now? none of this is new, its been the same **** with Nike. Now they give people reserves and ****, I don't get a single reserve for GR shoes yet its "random" and you got guys on here showing their reserves and they got all reserves for every off white on their account... that **** is NOT random

Put it this way, yeezys were insanely hyped. where every ****ing person shoe head, adult, child, women wanted them. They would all go on Adidas.com and try to cop. this was before beluga 2.0 and recent releases where maybe there was 30-50k pairs. You had a shot, it was random in a way even with people cheating. I got through for 750's that were very few pairs, got through for random v2.

I know for a pair of off white nikes I legit have 0% chance to cop online. Only way is through a raffle where people are putting in hundreds of thousands of entries. I never win raffles and pretty sure the chances of me winning a raffle for a pair of off white 1s is the same for me winning 1,000,000 on mega millions. Not even trying to be negative at all but ive been buying shoes for how long now? none of this is new, its been the same **** with Nike. Now they give people reserves and ****, I don't get a single reserve for GR shoes yet its "random" and you got guys on here showing their reserves and they got all reserves for every off white on their account... that **** is NOT random

i feel your pain but i've learned to just move on to the next. i refuse to pay resell for anything nowadays since my disposable income is now going to my son's 529 plan.

Agreed. I wish I woulda won that 1,000,000 instead of the 1's though :lol:

While I don't dispute that it may be "easier" for people to acquire Yeezy's over some of the hyped Nikes, it's still random. To wit, I have never been able to order a Yeezy, whereas I've been able to get some decent Nikes (even an OW through my one and only SNKRS account). It is random. I don't think some of you guys grasp what random means. If you flip a coin, the result will be random. That doesn't mean it can't land Heads ten times in a row. It can. And it landing Heads ten times in a row wouldn't change the fact that it's random (although it might not feel random).

Same with these sneakers. Sure, some people will get ZERO reserves. And some people will get EVERY reserve. Most people will get SOME reserves. It's random (as far as we know). It's super frustrating, but there hasn't been been proof that it's anything other than random.

While I don't dispute that it may be "easier" for people to acquire Yeezy's over some of the hyped Nikes, it's still random. To wit, I have never been able to order a Yeezy, whereas I've been able to get some decent Nikes (even an OW through my one and only SNKRS account). It is random. I don't think some of you guys grasp what random means. If you flip a coin, the result will be random. That doesn't mean it can't land Heads ten times in a row. It can. And it landing Heads ten times in a row wouldn't change the fact that it's random (although it might not feel random).

Same with these sneakers. Sure, some people will get ZERO reserves. And some people will get EVERY reserve. Most people will get SOME reserves. It's random (as far as we know). It's super frustrating, but there hasn't been been proof that it's anything other than random.
I mean I literally don't get a single reserve... for anything :lol: speaking from my end

regarding yeezys I just mentioned basically when they were dropping on Adidas, it seemed every release while some of the same people were hitting you had a bunch of other people who thought they never had a shot or ever got through before. It happened to me, every release was hit or miss. to me that was random and fair.

with nike, its basically 90% of the pairs go to the same people while other 10% its split amongst people who rarely hit

thats how I look at it, doesn't even matter. *****ing about it won't change a damn thing and its making it easier to be done with shoes. Ive copped what ive needed and basically moving on since even if there is something special I do want and to wear regardless of resell, its basically unattainable :lol:

contemplating flipping my new loves and eating the $70-$80 difference for Ochres.

new loves were only $110 too so it'll almost be like paying retail for the Ochres. very tempting...

contemplating flipping my new loves and eating the $70-$80 difference for Ochres.

new loves were only $110 too so it'll almost be like paying retail for the Ochres. very tempting...
Do it. New loves feel like a gs aj1 in terms of materials.

Man I feel all ya pain :smh:... bots ! , Reserves ! , raffles I never win ! It’s footapps or bust for me which isn’t always a guarantee .. I never hate on people that eat but I just wanna get invited to dinner at least once |l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom