Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

StockX finally shipped the yellows :nthat:
20180517_180731.jpg

Just got my clay greens from the Nike restock exclusive access and they sent me a......Orange Replacment box with the clay green label on it! Anyone else get their pair yet and did you get an orange box or the regular 1s box? Smh..not sure how I feel about this, I know its just a box but would of really liked the real box that comes with it lol.

Just got my clay greens from the Nike restock exclusive access and they sent me a......Orange Replacment box with the clay green label on it! Anyone else get their pair yet and did you get an orange box or the regular 1s box? Smh..not sure how I feel about this, I know its just a box but would of really liked the real box that comes with it lol.
Send em this way for retail

I could give to ****s about a box, I’m over collecting as long as I got box to store them in down the line since I don’t dispose of boxes

If you're worried about the box 9/10 you're worried about how it will affect the resale :lol:
I mean, I used to be a stickler for having OG everything even though I would keep them. but thats why I started moving **** I know I won't wear or keep. Everything else here on out, as long as the shoes aren't ****ed up. They're going on my feet so box doesn't matter anymore. Ive changed my tone but can't blame people who still want everything OG and perfect even though it kinda doesn't make sense but I was the same way once.

I mean, I used to be a stickler for having OG everything even though I would keep them. but thats why I started moving **** I know I won't wear or keep. Everything else here on out, as long as the shoes aren't ****ed up. They're going on my feet so box doesn't matter anymore. Ive changed my tone but can't blame people who still want everything OG and perfect even though it kinda doesn't make sense but I was the same way once.
I didn't say all because some legitimately worry about the box but the overwhelming majority are concerned with how much it will lower their sale price. Fax

The Nike Box is so dope , so I get the disappointment , but considering I've never gotten a reservation no way would I be returning them.

If you're worried about the box 9/10 you're worried about how it will affect the resale :lol:

Glad you said 9/10 and not "ALL" because that''ll be some narrow minded thinking. I see nothing wrong wanting the real box that comes with your shoes, I'm paying for the product I want everything that comes with it. Can't see why that doesn't make sense...

Glad you said 9/10 and not "ALL" because that''ll be some narrow minded thinking. I see nothing wrong wanting the real box that comes with your shoes, I'm paying for the product I want everything that comes with it. Can't see why that doesn't make sense...
I want the og box as well but if I got an orange box I'd just switch the orange box with one of my boxes from a pair I'm beating.

Unless you’re trying to resell your pair, you should be good. I’m actually curious what StockX or GOAT would tell you if you sent in that box.

I know, as a customer, I’d be pissed if I paid resell and got an orange box from StockX.

Back
Top Bottom