Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

I’m genuinely surprised at how low the resell is in these right now.

I could grab a pair in my size right now for $230.

Can’t imagine it getting much lower than that and I never get shoes like this for retail.

…I’m tempted.

I’m genuinely surprised at how low the resell is in these right now.

I could grab a pair in my size right now for $230.

Can’t imagine it getting much lower than that and I never get shoes like this for retail.

…I’m tempted.
Paying resell now would be foolish.

These will be pretty easy to cop. Wait and pay retail

So it looks like I got through with scoring my pair for in store pickup for FNL but why does it say sold out for the pair I won?

IMG_6497.png

So it looks like I got through with scoring my pair for in store pickup for FNL but why does it say sold out for the pair I won?

IMG_6497.png

It will say sold out when all the sizes in that specific store has sold out. When you get ship to you option, that's the only time it will not say sold out since they will restock in the future. Been doing this soo long man.. lol

Paying resell now would be foolish.

These will be pretty easy to cop. Wait and pay retail
That's easy to say if you live in a big market with a boatload of stores.

I live in a small market which only has three shoe stores, all of which are completely worthless when it comes to stocking heat.

...I have to take what I can get.

I live in a small market which only has three shoe stores, all of which are completely worthless when it comes to stocking heat.

Absolutely. I'm in Indianapolis and we have 1 boutique (Corporate) and a handful of mall stores with useless apps that I've stopped using. Luckily Corporate does FCFS on releases, so I'll be going to line up like the good old days. If I hit on SNKRS before I walk through the door, I'll get out the line and leave them for someone else like I did with the Union 1s last weekend. Before Corporate came to town it had been basically SNKRS or manual cop online only for me for years. Glad to have them in town. It's brought back some of the magic. Copping in a retail store on release day is SOOOOO much better than dealing with online draws and apps and manual copping.

Extra Butter trying to charge $5 for a raffle. Doesn’t even say it goes to charity. Not paying $5 for a damn raffle.

BC9D5A29-3540-4F44-8CCB-B6B007300B42.png
The backdoor ain't as wide as it used to be I guess but people still gotta eat. I used to have backdoor spots but I'm getting washed :frown: I should have had my pair locked up already.

This sneaker **** has gotten so ridiculous :lol:
I get less and less interested each day, it's sad.

Having a local spot doing FCFS has cured some of this frustration for me, but when I was in line for the Union 1s last weekend there was a dude with his three young female friends a couple spots ahead of me and I heard him tell them "Ask for a big size. Those are the money sizes." Everyone behind them in line gave them the mean stank eye. They immediately shut the **** up, but it gave me some flashbacks. If there is scarcity and desirability, there will always be vultures and opportunists regardless of how things are done.

That makes sense then. I’d wait one week after the drop. Once people get these in hand resell price is pretty much gonna be retail plus selling platform fees.

Not gonna get comfortable with the fact that hype seems lower than expected on these. I remember a lot of people being on the fence about the Mocha 1s and hypebeasts saying they were "wannabe TS 1s" and I only won 1 out of 20 raffles so I'm gonna do my due diligence for these.

Back
Top Bottom