Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

So these don't come with extra laces right? I was trying to look at pics and vids and nobody has said anything about that so I'm assuming no.

So these don't come with extra laces right? I was trying to look at pics and vids and nobody has said anything about that so I'm assuming no.
No extra laces

I do find it interesting that the normal shops and iG resellers have not advertised their pairs yet and release is only a few weeks away. I’ve seen some shops selling playoff 8s but it seems like no store or reseller has an answer on these.

No extra laces

I do find it interesting that the normal shops and iG resellers have not advertised their pairs yet and release is only a few weeks away. I’ve seen some shops selling playoff 8s but it seems like no store or reseller has an answer on these.
Probably stores didn't get shipments yet. Also, last minute Nike could push them back like they been doing lately.

Probably stores didn't get shipments yet. Also, last minute Nike could push them back like they been doing lately.
I doubt there is a push back at this point. they are listed on the SNKRS app now with the release listed. I would think it would have happened before now if there was a push back.

I doubt there is a push back at this point. they are listed on the SNKRS app now with the release listed. I would think it would have happened before now if there was a push back.
They pushed back the black toe 1 lows and burgundy 5's last minute so you never know because technically we still have about 2 weeks till release. Having said that, I do see sizes showing up now on Stock X so thats a sign pairs are probably landing now. Before this week there was nothing.

Last edited:
Not sure how accurate this info is but I saw on an ig post that stock numbers for pairs on snkrs is going to be a little over 150,000. That must explain why there wasn't a shock drop like the UNC Toes had.

Not sure how accurate this info is but I saw on an ig post that stock numbers for pairs on snkrs is going to be a little over 150,000. That must explain why there wasn't a shock drop like the UNC Toes had.
What was stock for UNC Toe?

I feel like I heard it was close to 450k for the UNC toe. But that was across all sizes if I'm not mistaken.

I don't see these getting much over retail. People tend to cling to the OG CW/collab thing and these are neither.

Edit: ****, we'll that case...
32686499.gif

Surprisingly resell value on Stock X isn't very high for these atm. The popular sizes from 8.5-12 are going for anywhere between $240-250. Hopefully the price drops a bit more day by day.

Back
Top Bottom