Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Absolutely. I'm in Indianapolis and we have 1 boutique (Corporate) and a handful of mall stores with useless apps that I've stopped using. Luckily Corporate does FCFS on releases, so I'll be going to line up like the good old days. If I hit on SNKRS before I walk through the door, I'll get out the line and leave them for someone else like I did with the Union 1s last weekend. Before Corporate came to town it had been basically SNKRS or manual cop online only for me for years. Glad to have them in town. It's brought back some of the magic. Copping in a retail store on release day is SOOOOO much better than dealing with online draws and apps and manual copping.
Ayyyy that’s my local spot too

Ayyyy that’s my local spot too

s350375503152321559_p925_i2_w3022.jpeg

L on Champs in store pickup which I am fine with because there was only one option and it wasn’t that close by. Waitlist for FTL in store pickup. I was hoping to put in almost zero work for these but chances are I may have to hit some local’s tomorrow. Unless SNKRS comes through 😆

I hope tomorrow turns into a pizza party here.

I am glad that I got a W with Foot Locker so I can use a $50 gift card on these.....I also did the Finish Line preorder just in case I got an L through Foot Locker just to be on the safe side because I really did not want to be a part of the rat race tomorrow morning.

Good luck to everybody going for these!

I freaking love these more than any brown air jordan 1 that has released. Please for the love of all that is good let me get my pairs. 2 please.

Back
Top Bottom