Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

L on Champs in store pickup which I am fine with because there was only one option and it wasn’t that close by. Waitlist for FTL in store pickup. I was hoping to put in almost zero work for these but chances are I may have to hit some local’s tomorrow. Unless SNKRS comes through 😆

I hope tomorrow turns into a pizza party here.
Champs is legit the worst! I can't say I've ever won a raffle for in store or ship to me.

waitlisted on ftl but I didn’t expect to win cause I stopped shopping there when they changed the format to pay to win

Waitlisted on FTL and Chumps was only Ship only…

But SNS with a rare W!!!

IMG_7256.png

My brothers.. We are all gonna hit on SNKRS and Finishline JD sports.. There is plenty.. botters and Hype resellers are laying off these. If you happen to not secure tomorrow.. you can cop these locally around yall for maybe $30 to $40 above retail.. There are plenty of people that will kick themselves on the shins later on that passed on these. You can wear these with soo much.

Just got that charge from FTL for ship to me. I’ve peeped FTL game too, they only charge shipping for popular & highly sought after releases no matter your tier.

IMG_5465.jpeg

Last edited:
8 pairs between my brother and I.......weird.

2 DTLR local, 2 WSS local, 2 FNL local, 2 Feature raffles.

Keeping 4...haven't decided on the rest yet

On Nike.ca, all sizes below 10 still available. Everything bigger - gone. Don’t think they made too many.

Back
Top Bottom