Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

I swear, dude acts greener than the wicked witch of the west face...

Screenshot_20231004_105707_Chrome.jpg

On JD this morning along with the red cement 4s, and toro 6s, black toe low 1s, Palomino 3s, and washed black 1s.

Not sure how but I got thru on jd yesterday and was able to check out my size. I was on vacation too so was surprised I actually hit.

Not sure how but I got thru on jd yesterday and was able to check out my size. I was on vacation too so was surprised I actually hit.
I must have jinxed myself because my order is still under “processing” and when I called the rep said they’re trying to fulfill my order from different stores but no one has them in stock and if they can’t find inventory my order may get cancelled. I asked why they’re not coming from a warehouse and why they would accept my order without having the stock and they couldn’t answer.

So most likely it’s going to get cancelled it looks like. Did anyone hit on the restock Friday and actually get their shoes shipped out? Never had this happen with jd so pretty disappointed.

Oh, hellll nah

send those back off principal

called CS and they just offered me a 15% credit so I may just keep them. Need to compare the shoes to another retail pair first, but the shape is good and no real QC issues aside from the scuff marks on the brown.

Double up was a must, they are definitely one of the top 1’s to release recently and for the foreseeable future. The suede material is slightly nicer on one of the pairs, it’s more “buttery” but both are pretty good quality. Never had any brown Jordan’s so pretty excited to add these to the collection.

Attachments

• IMG_8649.jpeg
    IMG_8649.jpeg
    313.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_8653.jpeg
    IMG_8653.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 136
I had an idea to dye the tongue tag to a darker brown. Ended up using Rit synthetic chocolate brown dye because I thought the thread wouldn't dye with the regular dye. My goal was to try get the tongue tag a really dark brown which would match the bottom sole and if the color wouldn't match then it would at least be dark and not as noticeable. The gold on the tongue tag has a shimmer to it from the thread material and it makes the brown change from dark to light in different lighting. I really liked the end result and thought I'd share some pictures.

Attachments

• JP2 - FINAL.jpg
    JP2 - FINAL.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 44
  • JP4 - FINAL.jpg
    JP4 - FINAL.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 123
  • JP6.jpg
    JP6.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 369
Anyone recommend a good product to protect the nubuck from water damage and bad stains? I've yet to wear mine because I'm scared I'm going to mess em up.

Back
Top Bottom