Jordan 1 High Palomino - September 16, 2023

Yeah Stockx is always on some BS.

Sold a pair, the pair got stolen at UPS. Since it didn't leave the drop off location they said they couldn't do anything about it.

When around them and filed a claim but since it was thier shipping label UPS wouldn't release the funds to me.

It took me making a complaint to the BBB for them to finally pay me.

And I always love how if a pair you pay for doesn't pass verification or the seller doesn't ship, they will only "locate" another pair if the price is cheaper or the exact same as you paid.

Truly hate StockX.

I never understood how businesses think that’s gonna fly

you charging me extra money for a process you chose that’s all in house

and now you have local resellers baking in stockx fees into their prices for no reason
The reason why I never understood the whole "at or below retail" when it comes to StockX. After taxes, processing and shipping it's nowhere near retail.

The reason why I never understood the whole "at or below retail" when it comes to StockX. After taxes, processing and shipping it's nowhere near retail.
Taxes aren't their fault. They didn't add those in. But everything else is BS. At the very least with shipping if you paid to ship yours to them yo shouldn't be paying for each corresponding pair you buy (and hopefully receive 3.5 weeks later).

they have 3 day shipping now for in stock pairs and they’re still the barometer for market value that’s bout it

off shear inventory alone they prolly won’t be going anywhere for a while

I can see em closing certain shipping centers/warehouses down tho

they have 3 day shipping now for in stock pairs and they’re still the barometer for market value that’s bout it

off shear inventory alone they prolly won’t be going anywhere for a while

I can see em closing certain shipping centers/warehouses down tho
The 3-day shipping and pre-verification is like $50. I really don’t get who wants to keep paying more and more. If the total is over retail after fees I’m out.

I think what happened was StockX called big during the pandemic and then sales have slipped for 18 mos so the only thing they can do is cut a few low level jobs and increase fees.

Snkrdunk isn’t good for all releases, but the service itself is way better on a clearly small budget at the moment. The boxes they use are twice as thick, taped cleanly and well, and my 4 purchases from there all arrived from Tokyo to CA in under a week at less than StockX, GOAT or eBay. I’ve heard good things about POIZON too but never ordered from them.

Same..I didn’t even get to sniff them..

I just wanted a second pair at retail..

you mean bending us over one at a time to do you know what
Yeah but at the same time this was one of the easiest releases for a solid 1 CW in awhile. Almost everyone cooked on SNKRS on release day. These announced restocks are a waste of time. I think part of it is that their bot checking blows even harder when they have 3-4 shoes hitting a lot of entries instantly.

Back
Top Bottom