Jordan 1 High Rebellionaire - March 18, 2022

Guess who got lucky at Jimmy Jazz! They got in a small restock today not even a FSR but they had a 13. She said they had a bunch on Saturday but it was a word of mouth raffle and they sold out.

Decided to call the three City Gears in the area. All said sold out but did word of mouth raffles. Like...so your friends hit I get it.

Attachments

• 20220322_135529.jpg
    20220322_135529.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 1,199
Guess who got lucky at Jimmy Jazz! They got in a small restock today not even a FSR but they had a 13. She said they had a bunch on Saturday but it was a word of mouth raffle and they sold out.

Decided to call the three City Gears in the area. All said sold out but did word of mouth raffles. Like...so your friends hit I get it.
Congrats! I’m still hoping to get lucky like this. Keepin’ hope alive. Glad you snagged ‘em.

For those who are still looking to cop and are near a Shoe Palace, you should hit them up because I saw on Twitter that some of their stores are doing raffles on these.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll give em a call later today and see if they are doing a in-store raffle. They normally run em on Tuesdays so might be able to stop by after work if so. Really hoping to save some extra cash by buying retail instead of resell. Need a size 9 for the toe

Shoepalaces in SoCal are doing raffles for Rebellionaires today. Cerritos and Compton have them.

Back
Top Bottom