Jordan 1 High Royal Reimagined - November 4, 2023

Yeah these are clean af! Might be a minute before i wear them as my 17 royals are still good.
IMG_1557.jpeg

Apparently they are at outlets already?

I was at my local outlet over the weekend. They had 1 pair out on the display for 30% off retail. Employee said it was a return and it wasn't my size (9 I think). He said they had another pair that sold the previous day (also a return, size 11). Not a single other Men's retro Jordan in the entire store other than some sub-8 size Afrobeats 7s on the hash wall and one size 17 white/red 1 Low. Got my Air Flight Huarache OG's though.

Also, wearing my first pair for the first time today and they are super nice out of the box. No break-in required for me. Maybe I'm just scarred from my last Jordan 1 un-DS was my Georgetown 85s, which are a much tougher break-in.

some satins as well

I bought both pairs so got free shipping. will be returning my snkrs pairs
Anyone get shipping yet?

Nothing yet. Hopefully they don't cancel.
Yeah I'm crossing my fingers too.

I didn't want to say anything yesterday but I wasn't sure if the 1s were supposed to be included. They had a very specific sale section that didn't include those but once the code applied I figured it was worth the shot.

I'm hoping someone gets shipping and they just let all the orders rock.

finally took a look at these while i was running around and they were underwhelming in person
the blue looks ok would probably fade/stain overtime but the black you can tell wont age well

These are a nice pair of 1s, and the upper feels like uggs would feel I imagine, never worn any. But they are soft and comfortable. I love these for some ones that pop in a classic og color block that I don’t worry about on feet. Definitely underrated imo.

Got tracking yesterday from them for 2 pairs (royals & satins). If/when you get tracking from them, keep in mind, they do use signature confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom