Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

IMG_8534.jpeg

Im so happy i was able to get a pair.

I get mine on Wednesday. Can’t believe the price is not moving on these holding steady around 3

No, don’t do it. I could be wrong, but I think a SNKRS restock is on the horizon.
I hope so, I’ve been holding out waiting for them to pop back up, maybe SNKRS does something since the movie is dropping this week. My patience is wearing thin, & I’m hoping they don’t go up in value anytime soon. This should’ve been the easiest cop all year, nobody wanted them & no money is to be made. There’s no reason I should be bricking on these.

Still trying for these and saw my size price jump up a few bucks. Guessing the movie premier made it jump a smidge before it goes back down. Most have moved on from these already. I need these at 260-70 shipped. 😩

If anyone hates their 10.5 let me know lol

Last edited:
The movie was amazing, arguably better than the first installment. I have to have this Next Chapter pair immediately, as soon as you guys see the movie, you’ll know exactly why this pair was released & it makes them even more awesome! As a sidebar, this soundtrack slaps. It’s essentially an entire superhero themed Metro Boomin album, disguised as a movie soundtrack.

Spoiler for those who haven't seen the movie
There's an alt-version of the AJ 1s introduced that the Prowler version of Miles wears.
I'm guessing those will be released when Part 2 comes

Okay, but why did he end up looking like Riley from The Boondocks?

Back
Top Bottom