Jordan 1 High Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse/Next Chapter - May 20, 2023

No Restock or retail ever for these after the Movie hit. It looks like you missed out. Be happy you have the lost and founds. This pair stands on its own as one of the most unique Jordan one ever made. Your best bet is to get them now this will be a $700 plus shoe that you will regret you missed out on.
If by unique you mean ugly you’re right. No regrets here. If you want to buy a ticket for the hype train that’s on you.

6DC1FC8A-8282-4C7C-9B4F-06E6BA97F0DA.jpeg

Top 3 now, these go too crazy 😎

If these are the ones alternate Miles/Prowler are wearing I’m passing lol

I saw the post earlier about someone asking about any differences between Men’s and GS. I remember as a kid how bad I couldn’t wait to finally wear men’s Js because they were always different. Surprisingly I don’t see any real differences between Men’s and GS with these.

I still think this edition of the Spiderverses are a Jumpman sin of a shoe 😆. I ended up actually winning 2 raffles (of course right?) and will try to use one to get a pair of L&Fs. My SNKRS W pair was never shipped by Nike aka stolen by an employee. So my iPad makes an honorary appearance on behalf of my Lost and not yet Found pair.

And convince me otherwise: Teyana Taylor’s AJ comforts are light years better than the Spiderverses. No lies detected!
IMG_4916.jpeg
IMG_4917.jpeg
IMG_4919.jpeg
IMG_4918.jpeg

Those TTs are terrible imo.
That's what I love about sneaker heads, and I don't mean this in a negative way, but how the disjointed Spideys could be considered better than the TTs, when the TTs if you slapped Travis or OW on them would be hyped. But I totally respect your opinion, as its all subjective :smile:

That's what I love about sneaker heads, and I don't mean this in a negative way, but how the disjointed Spideys could be considered better than the TTs, when the TTs if you slapped Travis or OW on them would be hyped. But I totally respect your opinion, as its all subjective :smile:
Agreed. It’s all subjective. I respect yours as well. I really like how these spideys turned out tho. I like them better than the 1st ones.

Ordered a pair off goat and they got lost in transit. They finally refunded me after 3 weeks. Now the prices are higher than they were 3 weeks ago and all goat will do is give me a $15 credit. :angry:

I never liked any of those utility 1s but those Prowlers can get a pass, maybe im just biased because i loved em in the movie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom