Jordan 1 High Stage Haze - July 2, 2022

These are too clean.
EDB24FCA-1D91-42A6-A707-DD135EFB129F.jpeg

These are too clean.
EDB24FCA-1D91-42A6-A707-DD135EFB129F.jpeg
Absolutely. I was bummed that I didn’t get those black military 4s, I’m so relieved I was able to get these so easily. Happy to say that I actually like these more than those. Just the QC on these aren’t that great.

Anyone still looking in LA/SGV area, saw several on shelves at the Glendale Galleria Shoe Palace today, not sure of sizes. I got my 12.5. Can't remember last time a 12.5 was in a b&m.
I think all the shoe stores had the Heritage 1s on shelves as well.

Guys I was thinking of dying the grey suede on the heel black. What yall think? Has anyone used Angelus suede dye? I know shotty color job 😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220704-001754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220704-001754_Chrome.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 309
  • Screenshot_20220704-001725_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220704-001725_Chrome.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 413
I went with the lows instead of these even though these obviously go with everything. I have shadows and black/whites so really no need for these. Plus I have more than enough highs as it is. I'm transitioning away from highs and will be on my jordan 1 low og wave. Hopefully they keep dropping dope colorways after the UNCs. Mystic navys, corals and UNCs all insta cops!

For anyone who scored a pair through SNKRS - did you guys get a "We didn't forget about your order" email? My pair is still stuck on the "Order Confirmed" status.

Guys I was thinking of dying the grey suede on the heel black. What yall think? Has anyone used Angelus suede dye? I know shotty color job 😆
Don't know if the suede dye is any good but I've messed around on my Sports Illustrated swooshes with some leftover Angelus leather paint. Far from perfect, and is a tad blotchy in certain areas/angles. But at quick glance, or on feet, it's hardly noticeable.

I don't think it would be hard to paint the entire rear as long as you try to apply it as even as possible. Take your time.
IMG_20220609_190401664_2.jpg

I was thinking the same. I like them better than the shadow 2.0's, but something is still off for me. The grey seems out of place or theirs not enough of it.

For anyone who scored a pair through SNKRS - did you guys get a "We didn't forget about your order" email? My pair is still stuck on the "Order Confirmed" status.

Actually received them yesterday

Brother's backup pair is still stuck too. GS one he ordered shipped tho.

You guys should check your local stores, most footlockers still have a full size run on these, And some stores are just now getting them in and they are going straight to shelves!

Anyone get an update from trash a*s Jimmy jazz? My SNKRS and Hibbetts both shipped but nothing from there

Just received mine today from SNKRS. These are a lot better looking in hand than I expect it. The color blocking reminds me a lot of the Baron 1's that I had sold a couple of years ago.

I did the SNKRS Pass thing yesterday in case shipping was gonna take too long, and I was able to reserve a pair. Decided to go pick it up and by the time I got to the store, I see the "Shipped" notification on my phone. Dang it... so now I got two pairs, blah.

Well, if anyone's look for an 8.5 within the next week, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll just send it back.

Nah.

I like the shoe but I don't see many people playing into the coral theme at all.

Pink laces in the coral lows is overkill but looks better than on these.

I think this is JUST the right amount of coral/pink for many people today. I tend to be more ostentatious personally but I can see many, many folks rocking these with just that one hit.

Back
Top Bottom