Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

Hoping someone in my fb group is willing to trade spidey 2.0's for a pair of these (size 9's). Finally made the turn on those after my cousin's kid was wearing em to the movie.

I cannot remember the last time I received a pair of Js so fast from Nike. Pre-pandemic I used to get them within 2 days. Next day is wild. Here are a few random shots including an older UNC collection pic. Not about to pull all them hoez out again for a shot 😅. I simply love baby blue / Columbia / university / Tar Heel / whatever the eff other names it’s called.

Ceiling
Roof
Goat 🐐💙
IMG_5020.jpeg
IMG_5021.jpeg
IMG_5022.jpeg
IMG_5023.jpeg
IMG_5024.jpeg
IMG_8448.jpeg

I cannot remember the last time I received a pair of Js so fast from Nike. Pre-pandemic I used to get them within 2 days. Next day is wild. Here are a few random shots including an older UNC collection pic. Not about to pull all them hoez out again for a shot 😅. I simply love baby blue / Columbia / university / Tar Heel / whatever the eff other names it’s called.

Ceiling
Roof
Goat 🐐💙
IMG_5020.jpeg
IMG_5021.jpeg
IMG_5022.jpeg
IMG_5023.jpeg
IMG_5024.jpeg

White UNC jersey and UNC Toe combo is 🔥

Got mine in today from stock x love the shoe just not worth what I paid for them. End of the day I have them and on to the next good luck to all on the 22nd who is going after them

Ceiling
Roof
Goat 🐐💙
IMG_5020.jpeg
IMG_5021.jpeg
IMG_5022.jpeg
IMG_5023.jpeg
IMG_5024.jpeg
IMG_8448.jpeg

Those 14 Lows at the top right were might first pair of Jordans that I ever bought. Bought them used from a friend about a size and a half too small, but they were mine. Need a retro, JB.

Those 14 Lows at the top right were might first pair of Jordans that I ever bought. Bought them used from a friend about a size and a half too small, but they were mine. Need a retro, JB.
They need to retro the high which was an Eastbay exclusive.

Don't worry y'all.. Every one from the Nike Talk Family is gonna hit. We gotta put in the work. JD FinishLine Exclusive Access next week for both Instore and Online options. Not to mention the heavy stock that Nike will have.. Just take your time entering..

Don't worry y'all.. Every one from the Nike Talk Family is gonna hit. We gotta put in the work. JD FinishLine Exclusive Access next week for both Instore and Online options. Not to mention the heavy stock that Nike will have.. Just take your time entering..
Nah…there’s gonna be a **** ton of Ls…
Don’t get sucked in the stock numbers hype. These’ll be hard to get.

Unless your an influencer of course…then you’ll hit on these 🤷‍♂️

Nah…there’s gonna be a **** ton of Ls…
Don’t get sucked in the stock numbers hype. These’ll be hard to get.

Unless your an influencer of course…then you’ll hit on these 🤷‍♂️

Its not gonna be spoon fed for sure.. You gotta put in the work.. I already have my shockDrop Pair... I know im probably gonna get like 2 more pairs from JD Finishline EA... probably a couple more from release date.. SNKRS and various sites..

Regardless of stock numbers. these will sell out no doubt.. they are god damn beautiful in person.. I was thinking it was just gonna be the Taxi 1's just colored UNC Blue. It is built the same way.. but just the blue is soo nice. I will take some pics during the day tomorrow.

I'm scared to see how the servers for FNL exclusive access are going to be for these. On any highly anticipated releases I never can get into even redeeming the reward for the access and by the time I do I already know the sizes are completely gone.

I'm scared to see how the servers for FNL exclusive access are going to be for these. On any highly anticipated releases I never can get into even redeeming the reward for the access and by the time I do I already know the sizes are completely gone.

Oh.. its gonna be a nightmare for sure. .

I actually hit on these on the shock drop so I wasn't asking prices, but I was at Sneakercon DC last weekend and these were everywhere. So I don't know what that means

Y'all are in luck if you really want these based on what this post states. It can be interpreted that these will be mass produced. Hopefully, y'all will get a pair if you're willing to put in the time and work based on these being available in high quantity.

Ceiling
Roof
Goat 🐐💙
IMG_5020.jpeg
IMG_5021.jpeg
IMG_5022.jpeg
IMG_5023.jpeg
IMG_5024.jpeg
IMG_8448.jpeg

My boy got the suede Black/UNC 12s those came out my senior year graduation 09. :emoji_ok_hand:

I was able to hit on a Shock drop, and I never hit on those. So most likely these will be available everywhere.
Just make sure you're not that guy that says "Oh I forgot these came out today, where can get them for retail?"

I was able to hit on a Shock drop, and I never hit on those. So most likely these will be available everywhere.
Just make sure you're not that guy that says "Oh I forgot these came out today, where can get them for retail?"
Still think a lot of people will get Ls on these. I’m not buying the bull**** of these being everywhere.

Just bought a shock drop pair of eBay size 12.5 $230 plus $15 ship $270. Didn’t wanna chance it next week

Back
Top Bottom