Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

Damn breh.. 3 size 12’s? And here I am can’t even find a size 12.. congrats

EA SNKRS, EA (lol) JD Sports and then SNKRS desktop on release day... jumped in about 10 min after the drop and they let me eat again.

Back in May I would have told you I was banned on SNKRS. It comes and goes. Feels good after jumping off a cliff for one of my L&F pair last year...

My UNC toes just came in. They look good and feel good. Nike must of had a **** load of these bc to fulfill all of Saturday’s orders and give out the UNC’s instead of the Marina’s, these bad boys were mass produced. Or the Marina’s error could have been Nike’s UNC restock stash.

Attachments

• IMG_3921.jpeg
    IMG_3921.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 191
My UNC toes just came in. They look good and feel good. Nike must of had a **** load of these bc to fulfill all of Saturday’s orders and give out the UNC’s instead of the Marina’s, these bad boys were mass produced. Or the Marina’s error could have been Nike’s UNC restock stash.
I’ve seen a few get cancelled from saturday’s

Hahaha, I’m only paranoid because of the Marinas debacle. Yes, the big releases sometimes take awhile to ship.
Haha well now I have to express complaint. Mine has shown shipped since Tuesday with a delivery date of tomorrow, but still says label created carrier yet to pick up package. 🤷‍♂️

I hit on SNKRS on Saturday but I just noticed on the tracking that my pair hasn’t even been scanned by FedEx. Just “label created”. :/

Anyone else in the same boat?

Nike's gonna do that. Happened a lot more recently on new drops. It sits as label created for a good bit and the first scan is in your city. I think they have some drop-ship process now or pluck from regionalized warehouses. Be patient.

Kith still hasn't shipped. Brother and I both won there somehow but no updates. Our doubles pairs but that is a long delay

I hit on SNKRS on Saturday but I just noticed on the tracking that my pair hasn’t even been scanned by FedEx. Just “label created”. :/

Yup, I’m in the same boat. Says estimated delivery is today, but still sitting at “label created” when I click on the tracking. Im not hold high hopes for a delivery today.

Tempted to go to my Shoe Palace and see if they have my size and return my pair from Nike if they ever get delivered. #FirstWorldProblems

Did i lace these right? Only one hole came laced. Do i swap the blue laces? Whats flyer

Yeah, definitely kinda in the WTF arena right now. Still no update on shipping and now it’s the weekend.

When did they ship? Unfortunately, with Fedex I had something like that happen a few times and they say the package was lost. Usually if it just says "label created" that means it didn't even leave the warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom